LipSense Lipsense Color

LipSense  Lipsense Color

3.5

on 9/21/2017 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried it several times and I actually liked it. It's a very reliable lipstick that doesn't bleed or smudge all over the face. I wouldn't wear it everyday as I don't like wearing all the time. But I'm clumsy so often times my lipstick ends up in different places like my face, napkin, hand, clothes and so on. I would definitely purchase bold reds and bold colours because they are reliable transfer free products. I would recommend this to those who wear make up to work and the last thing they want to worry is their lipstick.

on 9/19/2017 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I suspect most of the low ratings are from people that have applied the product incorrectly because I find this stuff long lasting. I don't mind the smell. I wouldn't use it all the time because I don't like wearing makeup but when I do use it, it does exactly what it says. The trick is to apply three thin layers. The glossy gloss has a more nourishing feel than the matte gloss and wears down to more of a matte finish anyway.
I wouldn't bother buying the Oops remover. It does nothing. Seriously. It's rubbish.
One of the colours I got - Sassy Z - is a pretty colour but I find it flakier than the others so I guess it depends on the finish.
My lips are always in pretty good shape after using this as well.

on 9/14/2017 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this product. Fortunately I had an amazing teacher to teach me how to apply it. It is an all natural product, made in the USA, and does more good to your lips than harm. Yes, with the darker colors you might need to touch up your waterline later in the day, after coffee, greasy food, and alcohol. The flaking comes from applying to thick (trail and error is how I learned that). The burning is from your lips already being chapped. The alcohol is a cosmetic grade to keep bacteria from growing because a tube last so long. Also, if you don't like it after a few weeks it is a 100% money back guarantee. So, maybe it's not the product some reviewers doesn't like, it's the distributor selling to them not giving enough info. My favorite colors are sassy z, bombshell, pomegranate, pink champagne, beige champagne, purple reign, fire and ice, caramel apple, and Lexie Beary.

on 9/6/2017 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!!!!
I had high hopes for this considering everyone is buying it. As soon as i put it on it felt like my lips were going to BURN off. its not a slight tingle but BURNING. to may steps for me for a daily routine. Mine you the lip colour did stay on but was horrible to get off it was like glue. Will continue to search for a decent long lasting lip colour. Save your money on this one!

This is a terrible product. I paid a lot for it because I wanted to try it. I applied it exactly has shown in videos I watched. It makes my lips dry and wrinkly and also the color looks bad. It looks chapped and the color comes off certain parts but seems glued on others. It looks awful. Don't waste your money. I rarely leave reviews but feel I should warn others

on 9/18/2017 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

This is a terrible lipstick/gloss. I followed the directions and upon first application, my lips felt like they were going to burn off. It doesn't help that you have to apply it 2-3 times for the color to stick. I felt that yes, it didn't come off, but the burn and the reapplication of the gloss several times doesn't make this a winner for me. The gloss felt sticky and thick.

I bought the Lexie Beary color and while pretty, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Plus it was hard to find what the shade would look like on my skin tone (I am Indian complexion).

on 8/30/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this from a friends starting her new business. I'm not sure if I failed at the application process but after several attempts this looked a really dark lip liner on me. It stayed on the outer part of my lips but the inside didn't last. It also burned going on. I didn't need anything out of the ordinary to remove it came right off with cleanser.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is AWFUL. I bought a starter kit last year because my sister began selling this. The kit comes with a colour of your choice, gloss, and remover. I got the colour "First Love". It's a nude colour which I figured I couldn't go wrong with. My sister had told me that with initial application, I might feel my lips "tingle" due to the exfoliation process. In actuality, my lips had a burning sensation because of the alcohol in this. It doesn't last as long as it claims, and it's highly overpriced. I think I'll stick to Bite for quality lipsticks that cost way less than this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The packaging is ugly and the formula is the worst. Don't buy it! Plus their business model is similar to a pyramid scheme.

on 9/3/2017 4:44:00 AM

Best long wearing lipstick. The bad reviews are improper application or not giving lips enough time to adjust. I watched several videos to learn proper application before purchasing. Really stays all day if you do it correctly. (Not a distributor!)