LipSense Lipsense Color

LipSense  Lipsense Color

3.5

on 10/31/2017 12:27:00 PM

LipSense comes in a wide variety of shades and textures; Frosts, Mattes, and Shimmers. LipSense lip colors are perfect to mix and match; LipSense is versatile in that you can use LipSense shades to create a number of effects.
LipSense is initially sold as a set, which includes LipSense Liquid Lip Color, a moisturizing Gloss, and an Ooops!™ Remover. Users should have a remover in the event they need to remove the product
more: https://www.cuocsong.org/2017/10/lipsense-co-chi-khong-gia-bao-nhieu-va.html

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I watched tons of instructional videos on youtube before applying this for the first time. Clean, dry lips - apply 1 thin coat moving in one direction (do not touch lips together), let dry: apply 2nd thin coat moving in one direction (do not touch lips together), let dry; apply 3rd thin coat moving in one direction (do not touch lips together), let dry; apply glossy gloss, rub lips together. The entire process took maybe a full minute, but OMG, I fell in love the very first time I used it! I immediately ordered the get kit along with two other colors. It lasted through my nightly face washing routine and was still visible the next morning. The key is to start with clean, dry lips (no chapstick or other moisturizers) and to apply in ONE DIRECTION and let dry before adding more. The alcohol smell only lasts a second and it's just to keep the tube sanitary. The glossy gloss is so moisturizing and feels amazing on my lips.

I would recommend better packaging and offering lower pricing when buying multiple colors.

on 10/22/2017 9:56:00 PM

I bought one cuz my SIL sells it. Absolutely horrible. Smells disgusting and burns my lips. Waste of money. I’m not a fanatic about having all organic everything but honestly I felt like I was poisoning myself with this, like I was using hairspray or np remover as a lipstick. The gloss is a joke

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The most amazing long lasting lip color in the market, it lives up to its words it's long lasting, won't smear, doesn't bleed, and it stay on very well!
I uses it on all my clients and it stay one well all day!
I've found using less LipSense in each layer make things work better, definitely do 3 layers for the staying power, Andy if you out on too much it can make it come off faster or look patch, why? Because it's alcohol base, if you have thick spot/stripe on top of the layer applied beforehand it can lift the color if it's not being dried properly beforehand apply lipgloss. If its not dry it won't stay. Thin layers is the key and you can save products and it will last even longer on lips.
I don't find it damage my lips as the gloss help to repair my lips, I've found it much better than my other Matt liquid lip colour as this one will stay on after eating and drinking unlike other that will come off after eating oily food. Totally in love and hooked with it!

on 9/27/2017 11:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was very excited to try this lipstick and gloss. I am so disappointed! Let me start with this... I am a huge lipstick lover. I exfoliate my lips and hydrate them but nothing I did made this lipstick work for me. It's super drying and not to mention it stings. Stings! It makes your lips look super wrinkly as well. Just absolutely the worst lipstick I have purchased in years. I am glad it works for some ladies but I won't pay $25 to have to reapply because it comes off when it's not supposed to. The packaging makes it hard to get all of it out. Overall I won't recommend this to my friends and will not repurchase. I will stick with my MAC Retro Matte Lipstick.

on 10/22/2017 10:10:00 PM

alcohol based....very stingy on application. Stays ok but very dry. I just don't think alcohol can be good for lips. There are better long lasting lipsticks available

on 9/19/2017 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I suspect most of the low ratings are from people that have applied the product incorrectly because I find this stuff long lasting. I don't mind the smell. I wouldn't use it all the time because I don't like wearing makeup but when I do use it, it does exactly what it says. The trick is to apply three thin layers. The glossy gloss has a more nourishing feel than the matte gloss and wears down to more of a matte finish anyway.
I wouldn't bother buying the Oops remover. It does nothing. Seriously. It's rubbish.
One of the colours I got - Sassy Z - is a pretty colour but I find it flakier than the others so I guess it depends on the finish.
My lips are always in pretty good shape after using this as well.

on 9/21/2017 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried it several times and I actually liked it. It's a very reliable lipstick that doesn't bleed or smudge all over the face. I wouldn't wear it everyday as I don't like wearing all the time. But I'm clumsy so often times my lipstick ends up in different places like my face, napkin, hand, clothes and so on. I would definitely purchase bold reds and bold colours because they are reliable transfer free products. I would recommend this to those who wear make up to work and the last thing they want to worry is their lipstick.

This is a terrible product. I paid a lot for it because I wanted to try it. I applied it exactly has shown in videos I watched. It makes my lips dry and wrinkly and also the color looks bad. It looks chapped and the color comes off certain parts but seems glued on others. It looks awful. Don't waste your money. I rarely leave reviews but feel I should warn others

on 9/18/2017 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

This is a terrible lipstick/gloss. I followed the directions and upon first application, my lips felt like they were going to burn off. It doesn't help that you have to apply it 2-3 times for the color to stick. I felt that yes, it didn't come off, but the burn and the reapplication of the gloss several times doesn't make this a winner for me. The gloss felt sticky and thick.

I bought the Lexie Beary color and while pretty, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Plus it was hard to find what the shade would look like on my skin tone (I am Indian complexion).