Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I currently work at Abercrombie & Fitch. I have actually become immune to this fragrance because I am constantly surrounded by it. I will let you in on a secret... Fierce is sprayed automatically every 20 minutes or so out of these special ducts in various spots in the store, including two at the entrance. That is why this fragrance knocks you over when you simply pass by the store. It's actually a more concentrated version of the Fierce we sell in the bottle. But anyway... Fierce actually smells pretty good. It doesn't give me a massive headache, which alot of not-so-good colognes/perfumes do, so that's a plus. It smells manly and sexy, yet in my opinion, this could pass for a unisex fragrance. Alot of girls like it and spray themselves down with it in the store. However, it is, in my opinion, a little too expensive. It runs for like $0.50 per mL... Compared to alot of designer fragrances/colognes, that's not too bad. I can't account for longevity because my triple A's (the clothes we floor models must wear to work) are all soaked in it, so I can't give an unbiased opinion. Overall, I do like Fierce. However, there are a couple of fragrances we sell in-store that smell better in my opinion (1892 Red is the beeeeeeeeest!!). Oh, and I like how there is a picture on the inside of the bottle (the picture itself ain't too had either :P )

I don't care how popular it is; it smells generic and reeks when you walk by an A&F store. The smell is cloying, poorly formulated and is sickeningly tacky

on 11/3/2009 11:58:00 AM

OMG this is just amazing. I have my own bottle as I just can't resist it...! My boyfriend wears it and he smells incredible and so sexy! Like with one spritz you can smell it aaaall day long. I love it when I buy something new from A&F and you can smell the scent. Mmmm, its gorgeous!

on 12/24/2008 1:32:00 AM

This cologne is just...SEXY. I can't resist it. I love abercrombie. I have this cologne for my closet, and I love my clothes (most of which is abercrombie) smelling like the store. I sometimes spritz it on my bf, even though he is an Acqua di Gio fan, and he finds it silly how much I love it. I've even got compliments from guys when my clothes smelled of this lol! Would definitely repurchase for the sake of my closet smelling good, despite the price :)

on 11/7/2008 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow, I guess I am majorly in the minority hear but I HATE this scent. HATE IT as in literally makes me gag. My boyfriend loved it and apparently bought it from numerous recommendations from other girls before we started dating. I could not stand when he wore it. If he sprayed it in the bathroom, I had to turn the fan on and I wouldn't go in their for hours. I think it is way to strong - all I can smell.

My boyfriend loved it and I know a lot of other loved it, but not for me. We found a cologne for him we both like and threw the rest of this away.

I work at A&F and we have to spritz the clothes with this stuff constantly. And even though I smell it all day long at work, I still love it when my boyfriend wears it! It really is the perfect smell for guys, and it lasts a long time. :)

Ok. I am out of the target age range, but I love this. I bought it for my husband and 16 year old son. Neither wears cologne but I spray the clothes in their closets a couple times a week. The scent lasts and this makes a subtle impression. I don't wear it myself. Also, since that Christian kid won project runway and kept yelling "fierce!" all the time, it ruined this alittle bit for me. LOL.

on 12/17/2007 1:50:00 PM

I LOVE this cologne. Whenever I walk into Aberbrombie I get samples of this cologne and leave it in my room so it smells great. I finally got it for my brother for his birthday. GREAT staying power and smells young and sexy. I'm not fond of the price ($60 at least), but I think it's worth it. I'll definitly buy it again. =)

OH MAN the BEST guy fragrance!!!! HANDS DOWN Even I want to wear this!

on 6/9/2004 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have not actually bought this product, but I'm planning on getting it for my husband. Everytime I walk past Abercrombie in the mall, I smell Fierce wafting out of the store, and I swear it makes me think of sex. I have no idea why, but I love it!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)