shu uemura Glow On Blush

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
shu uemura Glow On Blush
shu uemura glow on - m peach 41shu uemura glow on - p orange 53

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2, Triisostearate, Sorbeth-4 Tetraoleate, Myristyl Myristate, Silica, Methicone, Methylparaben, Butylparaben [ /- May contain: Mica, Cl 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 / Iron Oxides, Cl 77007 / Ultramarines, Cl 75470 / Carmine ]. Code F.I.L.: B27889/1.

on 7/20/2011 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had this in what appeared to be a mix of the two pictures above. It was definitely an orange, but with gold undertones. It was gorgeous, and I walked passed it over and over sampling it before finally buying it so I knew how great it was. It was probably the prettiest mu I'd ever own, just sitting there in its package. Then I lost it!

I hope it found a good home, hardly ever even got a chance t wear it. It was finely milled, and lovely in every respect.

on 7/20/2011 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased 3 blushes from Shu recently; M medium peach 561, M soft coral 345, and P light peach 510. Each of the blushes retail for $18 (without the casing) and have 4 grams of product (.14oz). The price seems fair, but the blushes are a lot smaller than I was picturing! They are probably the smallest blushes I've purchased.

They are not the most pigmented blushes I own, but they are very soft, finely milled, and not powdery at all.

What I like:
They are all very subtle and beautiful colors. Its perfect for that "natural" look! The price is also very reasonable in my opinion.

What I don't like:
It just seems like such little product to me. I wish that I didn't have to purchase packaging separately as well.

on 9/22/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

great color range. not very pigmented (definitely not as pigmented as nars, bobbi brown or nyx blushes) but enough to show up on my mac nc20 / shu uemura 974 / bobbi brown 2 sand skin. will fade throughout the day but won't completely disappear so you may need to have a little touch-up with this. i will probably purchase one of these in the future if i happen to stumble upon a shade i like.

on 5/10/2005 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE. The best blushes out there. Great colour selection, fantastic lasing powder, and sleek packaging. I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin, and these blushes last all day on me & don't eccentuate my oily cheeks like some blushes do at the end of the day. At $20 each, the price is right. Will repurchase in all the shades that suit my skin tone. :)