Bonne Bell Vita Gloss O2

Bonne Bell Vita Gloss O2

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

I used to love these so much...wish they weren't discontinued

on 6/27/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really great gloss. Light, natural looking. Lasting power is so-so. Very good deal for the price, though.

Pros: cheap, natural looking, pretty gloss, beautiful packaging
Cons: short wear, not natural ingredients

on 11/12/2011 11:51:00 PM

This doesn't really last at all. I have the clear gloss. It has some subtle sparkles in it. The shine is good, if that is what you're looking for, but expect to reapply it every 30 minutes :-/ This is a gloss i would recommend to teenagers just trying out makeup. Its not really useful in any way except for experimenting (for those who are just starting out).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lipgloss is really cheap but I didn't like the product very much. It feels sticky and gross. I hate that you have to keep on reapplying this product. Bad.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Cheap scent, bad quality gloss. Felt like I had... Separated oil on my lips. I bought in the darkest pink they had but there was no color shown on my lips either.

on 9/23/2010 8:27:00 PM

I don't like this gloss. After I apply it, within 5 minutes I have to re apply. It has a cheap feel to it as well. I thought I would save some money and buy this but definitely not worth it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! Whenever I see them at the 99 Cents store I stock up! They contain aloe and vitamins A, C, D, and E so it leaves your lips so soft and shiny, not sticky at all. I also love the packaging which looks very high end. Ladies (and some men) do yourself a favor and try it when you get a chance!

on 4/17/2010 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just love the juicy look of this product. the packaging is phenomenal. Clear has always been my favorite color, and the packaging is the main reason why i bought this in the first place! the blue gloss pictured here, i gotta have it! haha
Uploaded yet another picture. I'm one of those people that have to see it on another person to better see it on myself; that's why I continue to upload pictures of me using some of my favorites.
I had this gloss for a very long time, and I put it aside for about a year.
When I used it again, I couldn't believe the quality. and for something you can get at walmart?! and it's supposedly good for you? are you kidding me.

this stuff is what dreams are made of.

I find this lip gloss very moisturizing on my lips!! makes a good primer for a lipstick!

I LOVE this gloss. The only problem I have is that the city I live in, only one store carries it. I have tried two flavors, the Rasberry, and the Mango one. I personally like the Mango more because you can actually taste the flavor. Makes for a good kissing gloss. I would say this is HG status for me. It stays on well and moisturizes very well. It doesnt slide off your lips like liquid glosses. I will buy again, I just hope more stores will carry it.