Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Ionic Styler

No Image

3.7

on 1/24/2008 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My hair is super thick and this dryer really speeds up the process. I feel like my hair is smoother afterwards and not as puffy as before though I still have to straighten. It also takes me less time with the comb which I like. The comb part does move around a bit and sometimes falls off, but still a pretty good dryer for the price.

on 4/9/2006 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this by accident b/c I thought it was an ionic hairdryer (not styler) and really like it.

I haven't used hairdryers since I was a child b/c they were always too hot and damaged my hair, but this one dried my thick, heavy hair very quickly. And I like that I was able to use the cool setting so I didn't get heat blowing in my face/ear area.

It's also fairly quiet, and at $19, it's a good deal. I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good hairdryer that'll leave your hair soft.

on 10/18/2004 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Although the price was a bit steep, this blow dryer dries hair really fast! Especially if you put the round nozzle on. Downside is I always hit the off button when holding it.

Popular Hair Styling Tools