Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder Foundation
Camera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder FoundationCamera Finish Powder Foundation

4.1

Talc, Squalene, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Chloride, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Chromium Oxide Green.

on 4/1/2006 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I am on my second lot of this wonderful powder. I use Look#2 and find it gives excellent coverage and is the perfect shade all year round for my blonde/highlighted hair and medium/light tan skin colouring. I rarely repeat purchases of ANY products (just like to give others a go!!) but when I read some reviews of other pressed powders (eg YSL) and problems e.g cracking up, shiny surfacing after some use etc., I have elected to continue using this product.

I love Napoleon Camera Finish Powder. I use 'look 2' and have been doing so for about 3 years now. I use it lightly dusted over my foundation to set and it and it really makes you look flawless (and yes camera finish name says it all!) I absolutely love this product and will be purchasing it till it is no longer available (hopefully forever!)

on 6/5/2008 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am not a huge M/U kind of gal, so I actually Love this. I went into the Napoleon store when I got fed up with the treatment or lack there of from some of the lager cosmetic brands wgen I was after a new foundation. So after I told the Napoleon MUA what I was after she put me onto their Minimal foundation and the Camera Finish.

I love the fact that I can quickly brush the powder all over my face and achieve a nice even skin tone without looking overly made up & with just a touch of blush I am ready to go. As a busy mother I dont have a huge amount of time on my hands for a full face of make up. So this is very handy for me.

If you want medium coverage this is not the product for you, but if you like light coverage that is completely fool proof to apply, then this is the product.

Granted that the packaging is large, but it is not anything that would put me off from buying it. It does have a large mirror which is actually quite handy.

I also use this as a powder to set my foundation, so it has a dual purpose.

I have normal skin and I find that the Camera Finish does not cake or look overly powdery on my face either.

I would buy this again.

on 8/22/2009 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've got this in Look 4, and it is definately one of the best powders out there.
It gives you a glowy airbrushed look and makes your face flawless.
i use this with a powder brush and have had several people comment it.
Compact is a little big but apart from that its a great product.

on 7/31/2010 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was originally introduced to this product about 3 years ago when my friend finally admitted her secret to amazing looking skin. I purchased my first camera finish, but used it sparingly as it's super expensive back home, in Australia. I love its coverage, and the Look 4 matched my skin well in summer, but the price is what has held me back from it being my daily choice. If it was around the AU$40 price range, I would definitely repurchase more often, but, I decided since I'm living in Canada, I should be taking advantage of the cheap MAC, so my new powder is MAC's studio fix. Still, Napoleon is my first choice (only just though)

I do, however, find that sometimes it can look a little caked on, but if you use it sparingly, then the desired "airbrush" look can be achieved easily. Great to throw in the handbag with a brush for touchups, and this is the only powder I can honestly say gets rid of that horrible shine on the face in photographs.

on 12/1/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

To get the best results from this product use it over ur foundation that way you dont have to use to much (no cake face) & it will last at least 4 mths. I use to use it over napoleon stick but found it wouldnt last all day the last 3 yrs ive been wearing it over revlon colourstay def a perfect combination i look flawless from 8am till 7pm. It is expensive but im willing to pay for this perfect product. Ive found that in U.s i can get it for $34 which is better than the $60 price tag here in Aus!

on 12/28/2011 3:27:00 AM

Nice product but in hindsight you can get the same thing from a drugstore compact and save yourself AU$59. I found it had no staying power to wear on it's own, so it's just something I keep in my bag now for touch ups on my t-zone when I go out. I will not purchase this again, $59 for about 12g of product, forget it.