Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

It's good to have when you want a little bit of sparkle and dematting over lipstick.
But what gloss isn't?

No pigment and that just makes the glitter more obvious.
I wanted a lipgloss I could wear instead of lipstick rather than in addition to lipstick.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I used to be a sucker for pink lip glosses, hoarding them like there was no tomorrow, but I've moved on since. The formula is nice: contrary to some others, I never had a problem with the texture being gritty. It's smooth, with a slight stickiness so that it holds on. The colour looks nice in the tube, but it barely shows up on my lips...and I wouldn't call my lips super pigmented. It's great for layering on top of lipsticks, though, for that extra sparkly sheen. However, I barely use this lip gloss now (I'm no longer into the super sparklies), and heck, I have well over a handful of similar products to use up, so I don't think I'll be buying this again!

on 6/29/2010 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've gone thru 3 tubes of this lip gloss...it is my go to one if I don't have time to think or look for the "right" color...I swear it goes with everything. It's a light pink glittery gloss that looks and feels great!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the perfect pink to pair with a smokey eye and with natural looks! You can use one coat for a subtle pink sparkle or layer more for a more pigmented pout! GORGEOUS COLOR! Very creamy, lasts a decent amount of time, goes wonderful with my complexion! I'm an NC20 (fair skinned with yellow undertones) and it doesn't make me teeth look yellow like some pinks tend to do, it makes them look whiter!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like this colour as much as I like "shine that pink"

I find it looks too much like those overly hot-pink lip glosses that are too dramatic / drag-ish for me..

If I apply this I have to blot with a towel or mix with another colour so my lips don't look like something crazily dramatic, lol.
I don't use this as much.

Well, I love the colour, sparkley and it's not sticky, so I love it.
The packaging is really great too.
Two things I don't like:
1. The colour doesn't stay, you have to constantly reapply.
2. After like two hours of use, if your lips weren't previously exfoliated (even if they didn't need to be exfoliated) there will be this gross residue on your lips and if you swipe the back of your hand across your lip you can see like dead skin from your lip / other random chunks of something.
It's kinda gross. Maybe it's just me. Maybe the wind just blew stuff onto my lip gloss.
But either way its gross and embarrassing to go out in public like that. Either way though, I still wear it and I think it looks great. (I exfoliate my lips beforehand, and whatever is stuck on my lip is never obvious, unlike dead skin from your lip)

on 8/19/2008 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love using this lipgloss everyday. It's not too sticky and it's just enough "twinkle" and gloss to make me look polished. There are at least three tubes of it around here; that's how addicted I am to this stuff. It's also very moisturizing which is a bonus. Not much pigment at all, but just right for everyday use. It makes all the difference after I'm finished with my other makeup. No scent or taste.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm in love. This lipgloss has the perfect consistancy, the perfect color, and the nicest packaging. Pink Afterglow is a sheerish pink with sparkles and a lot of shine. The texture is perfect and it really lasts a long time. I love the packaging as well, it looks sleek and reminds me of something higher-end.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I want a gloss that I would feel comfortable wearing everyday with just the foundation and mascara. The SL lipgloss in pink afterglow has very pretty candy pink with silver shimmers. it is not sticky (bye Juicy tubes) and has a very sweet scent. The shimmers are ruining this lipgloss. I will repurchase the SL lipgloss but not this one. I read the reviews of raisin glaze and it is less shimmery. I am so concerned abou the shimmer in it cause it makes my lips look bright as light bulbs and not the glassy shine. so take out the shimmers!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Oh how i love this stuff. The whole line pretty much except I have only gone with the neutral colors. This one is in my overnight bag with a black mascara. I am 30 but very much a naturalist. If I can get that look I will go for it, and when I travel, a lot of times I catch myself going for this, the basics, with mascara and some powder. It freshens me up and looks really pretty and put togehter. I could do without a bit of the chunky glitter in this shade, but I love this gloss so much it makes up for the grit.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I actually like this lipgloss. I heard so many raves about the SL lipgloss so I decided to get one. It goes on very smooth and silky and the best part is that it doesn't get sticky. It cost pretty expensive for one little lipgloss but it takes a long time to use up all the gloss. Well, its high-shine and seems to work on every colored lady. Nice lipgloss for maximum shine!