Uploaded by fannylu

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jul/07/2013

Not a fan of the Super Lustrous lipgloss. Left my lips feeling super shiny and sticky, but without the colour payoff. The smell was also very off-putting. Very disappointed.

About reviewer (176 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Mar/25/2013

I'm not a fan of lipgloss, but working with makeup I bumped into it and fell in love with the colour and bought it. I have to say I like the consistency and don't find it grainy at all. The sparkles are small and provide a nice lustre- making my lips look nice and plumped with a hint of colour. Will def buy it again.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/11/2013

It's good to have when you want a little bit of sparkle and dematting over lipstick.
But what gloss isn't?

No pigment and that just makes the glitter more obvious.
I wanted a lipgloss I could wear instead of lipstick rather than in addition to lipstick.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

Feb/18/2013

I love these glosses. Seriously, this is the best drugstore find I've ever come across. But Pink Afterglow is just okay. You can slap it on for every day if you want some sparkle. Not very remarkable as say, pink pursuit or pink whisper. But I like it. Will use it up but won't repurchase.

About reviewer (621 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Feb/16/2013

I used to be a sucker for pink lip glosses, hoarding them like there was no tomorrow, but I've moved on since. The formula is nice: contrary to some others, I never had a problem with the texture being gritty. It's smooth, with a slight stickiness so that it holds on. The colour looks nice in the tube, but it barely shows up on my lips...and I wouldn't call my lips super pigmented …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

Aug/27/2012

The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Afterglow is a really nice ipgloss. The packaging on Revlon products are always so absolutly beautiful and chic. This one is no exception. I love how it's not too bulky or too compact. It's perfect. And the color is insanely pigmented! It's almost Barbie pink on my fair skin. I love it. I wish it smelled better, though, and it tends to …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (200 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/09/2012

I'm one of the ones who's bothered by the chunky glitter in this gloss. This was the first super lustrous gloss I bought from Revlon, and I'm glad I let others talk me into getting other ones because if I had based my opinion of this line on pink afterglow, I would have written them off.

Pink Afterglow is a beautiful color, and I love how it looks on my lips, but the …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

May/09/2012

Beautiful gloss. On me it's a neutral light/medium pink. The only shade of pink from all the Super Lustrous pink ones that I like. It's sheer, shiny and moderately glittery (don't find it to be gritty, and glitter is not over the top), doesn't look cheap, and is comfortable to wear, with decent lasting power.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromlmr007

Jan/16/2012

Very pretty with my fair/cool skin and pink undetones. I will usually wear a balm under it so that the gloss doesn't sink into my lip creases. Nice staying power, as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Jan/07/2012

Love this color very pretty with my super pale cool with pink undertones skin

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age19-24