Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this ages ago at TJ Maxx. I don't reach for it often because it has a strong chemical scent to me. I like it for the first hour but after awhile it is cloyingly sweet

on 3/2/2015 10:48:00 PM

I didn't think I would like this very much... (I've worn only Michael Kors for years now) but after trying it in sephora I went home and ordered the purse spray on Amazon (the regular bottle is just stupid big and heavy). Gucci ii is a very inviting, fresh scent ... I wear it all the time now. It's not strong or offensive at all, people will just notice how wonderful you smell. My daughter is 3 and asks to put it on every day.. it's a very ahh addicting smell :) There is a slight tinge of berry when I first spray it but to me it mostly smells crisp, cool... like springtime. & i can't be the only one longing for spring at this point? :) Supposedly it's discontinued (of course) so it looks like I'm not getting another $35 bottle on Amazon anytime soon .. And I need it bc my princess will be upset when we run out!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Today I received my gucci I ordered a couple so if you see me posting today I'm sorry but let's start about packaging amazing super heavy lol amazing bottle comes with a round top and has a good heavy weight to it spraying on my wrists it kind. Of took me 9times to make the pump Squirt once I got the perfume squirt I smelled orange not artificial orange none of that I smelled orange zest orange practicly then the middle notes appear light faded scent of grapefruit not strong but compliments beautiful with orange and a oak woodsy smell it's amazing different but once it smell and settle for half a hour don't put your nose to close about a inch away you'll smell it all then you no if you love it other than great perfume last long even after I washed my hand

on 5/20/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

gucci make my favourite perfumes for evening wear. this is one of my favourite along with gucci by gucci.
i love the peppery side to it, though after about an hour it settles in to a more muskier smell. the pepper leaves (which i find sad :( )having said this, the smell stays in for a food 6 hours and if ive sprayed it into my hair or clothes, it stays in well into the next day. i find it actually has better staying power than gucci by gucci.
love this smell, i would repurchase but its very pricey.

My aunt gave me this perfume when I was 15 and I fell in love with it and actually probably used too much too quickly and ran out pretty fast. I have been waiting 3 years for my chance to get it again and bought it just a few days ago. still love it- i would describe the smell as spicy, musky, sweet, sharp, and a little bit floral. I also have Gucci Rush II and although I love it- this perfume is my all-time favorite. When you first smell it, it seems a bit odd because it's one-of-a-kind (I have never smelled another perfume like it), but it has a kind of delicious scent that makes you want to smell it more. I would recommend this to anyone.

on 12/19/2010 2:22:00 PM

At the moment this is my favourite expensive perfume cos i'm only in my early twenties and i want to have a young yet sophicated, femimine, fruity fresh smell. I consider it more of a daytime signature smell and its not too girly-its the kinda smell a young fashinable catwalk model would wear. The packaging is beautifully minimalist with its glass paper weight style bottle however it is very heavy, especially if you buy the more economical larger bottles which can only really sit on your dressing table. This is expensive!! But the smell does stay on my clothes for a few days after wearing, so the smell doesn't just disappear! I've been repeatly buying it for about 4 years now, so its my signature smell, but in the next couple of years thinking i'll replace it with Dior Addict!

on 11/21/2009 2:48:00 PM

I started using this about a year ago and I love it. It has a very feminine, clean smell to it. With my body chemistry it is not at all musky, the floral notes come through on me. I disagree with the person that said this is more for a younger crowd, as the smell is not at all juvenile to me. It is clean and elegant.I also love Gucci II's bottle, it's gorgeous, though a bit heavy. Because it is pricey, I use it sparingly. It sits next to Guerlain My Insolence, which I also recommend. Insolence also has jasmine notes and is my "date night" perfume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I would say that this is a very safe scent.. pretty and very light. If you are familiar with the hills, I am no trendsetter like Whitney who can rock anything, but more of a Lauren and Lo put together who are simpler, but still chic and fun. Nevertheless I find that this scent was way too simple. Plus the lasting power is horrible.

on 11/21/2008 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this perfume as birthday gift from bf. It came in a big pink box with the body lotion and body wash.. OOOhhhh.. I soooo love this perfume. The bottle is quite heavy though.The smells get better after long period of wear and you need not re-spray. I'm going to buy it again, deifnitely

on 5/2/2008 10:23:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my favourite perfumes. It is so pretty and floral without being too sweet and sickly like some can be. It last all day too, well for me anyway, it doesn't on a friend of mine so I'm guessing that kind of thing may be specific to individuals skin types. I seem to get lots of compliments on this when I wear it too which is always nice to hear but it is always from girls, so maybe not a sexy perfume as my boyfriend likes it a lot but others have a different effect......if you know what I mean!