Lumene Lumene Blue Hydra Drops intensive

No Image

3.4

on 10/27/2007 8:13:00 PM

I bought this because I thought it would be soothing and refreshing, however the cooling effect has the effect of making my skin feel like it's stinging and that the product is really irritating my skin (which can be fairly sensitive). I don't really notice much of a significant result, though my cheeks tend to look a little red, which, again, makes me think that it's actually irritating my skin rather than soothing it. I won't repurchase--in fact, the tube I've been using, which is 3/4 full, is going into the trash tonight. Not an impressive product at all for me.

on 12/27/2004 10:40:00 PM

I thought this product from Lumene was "so-so". On the plus side I did not break out from it, but on the negative side I did not see any real difference in my skin after repeated use, just the feeling of moisturized skin, somthing any regular facial moisturizer would do. When I use it, I leave it on for about 1/2 and wipe of any residue with a tissue, although there is never really anything to wipe off at that point. When I am finished with my tube, I doubt I will repurchase.

on 11/3/2003 7:14:00 PM

Did ok job moisturizing my skin but just ok. I did not like the cooling effect on my skin. I will not repurchase.

on 12/6/2003 8:49:00 AM

I love this product. Smells great and moisturizes my skin well.

on 11/13/2004 11:48:00 AM

I use this every week and love it. I do a full routine with exfoliating and such, and finish off this mask. It really moisturizes my skin and because there are often good offers on Lumene (Buy3,get1free etc), I plan on never giving this product up. :)