TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

4.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The best thing I've ever used on my frizzy, medium-long curly hair. It makes the curls way more defined and just better looking. I had no frizz whatsoever. It seemed to last for ages. I got it for 10 euro in TK Maxx. Not a bad price at all for this amazing product. Thing is, I haven't seen it again in there since! I need to buy some online methinks!

EDIT: So it's been discontinued?! I should have known it was too good to be true :(

I have naturally wavy hair, which is straightened 90% of the time, so this wasn't really on my priorities list, but when my mom brought it home for me I decided to give it a whirl. Nice to know that my hair can (naturally) look that nice! I spritzed it with this after washing it, and when I woke up the next morning I had a head full of shiny, beautiful curls! What a great product for those of us who get bored with straight hair once in a while. Anyways, if you wear your hair curly all the time, you will adore this.

on 3/22/2005 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I use it with the Curls Rock Ampliflier). I have wavy-curly hair that is sort of thick. This gave me nice, controlled, ringlet curls! It's what I've always dreamed of. I find this and the other product pricey ($14 each!), but I got them together for $21 at a JCPenney Salon sale. For info, I use the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner and moisturizing shampoo. I love my hair with this stuff! Buy it! Next I plan on trying the other products in the Curls Rock line.

When I first saw this on the shelf I thought my prayers had been answered. At last! A way of transforming freshly brushed frizz into beautiful curls without having to have wet hair for several hours! Curl Booster was fantastic when I used it on freshly washed curls - it smells great, gives shine, defines the curls and is not as crunchy as the amplifier. However, don't think about using it on brushed curls. It really is a booster - it will only boost the curls there already, not create them. Spraying it on freshly brushed frizz only creates slightly sticky, shiny, fruity smelling frizz. That said, I won't go out anymore without a quick spritz on my locks, merely for the gorgeous smell, shine and hope that it just might create some curls when I'm not looking.

Popular Styling Products