no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/17/2007

Slighty gritty, but I love the mauve and the sparkle. Plus it was on sale for $1.29 at CVS.

About reviewer (3487 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Oct/14/2005

I got this for free when I bought a Maybelline wet shine fusion lipstick. I didn't expect much from this, but now am loving the colour! I put Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy in 116-Crushed Opal on top of it, which makes a good combination and to avoid drying up (as it does with my lips).

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jan/28/2005

This is a great lipstick- it's a brownish-pink color, very neutral, with little flecks of shimmer that pick up the light. The formula is light and moisturizing, and goes on smooth. I use this as a daytime lipstick, and it always looks neat and put-together.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/19/2005

This is a very pretty color, sheer pinkish-plum with brown undertones, subtle with light glossy sheen and slight sparkle. It is moisturizing, makes my lips look naturally fuller and wears for a decent amount of time, though not as long as some of my Clinique lipsticks do. It's inexpensive and is a very versatile color. Also, there is a slight waxy taste, but it isn't all that noticeable.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlue

Feb/07/2004

I love the <b>Wet Shine Diamonds Lipsticks</b>, but some of them are so dry and gritty, and others are too glittery and loud.

<p>
<b>Mauvey Rock</b> is one of the better shades. It's not as dry or gritty, not as loud, and is a YLBB shade of light to medium mauvey plum with silver shimmer.

About reviewer (574 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

Dec/17/2003

this is def ylbb shade for me. the sparkle isnt over the top like some of the diamonds lipstick line. i love it! will repurchase when i run out...if its still around!

About reviewer (257 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

Dec/05/2003

This is one of the few lipsticks I've ended up going through several tubes of. It was my all time favorite pink. It's YLBB, not in-your-face, yet still with a pink hue. It basically it filled an essential part of my makeup needs, subtle but cool pink. I use the past tense though: since then, I've been using Amphigory.com's Merciful instead, or Prestige Cha-Cha gloss. It's …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (551 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Nov/16/2003

Bought it as a summer shade and it worked very well. It has a lot of sparkle and shine, fairly sheer when you put it on. I thought the color would be more purple, but instead it has a lot of brown undertones in it. So it is a calm pinkish brown. Had enough moisture for my lips in the summer and did not look extremely bright, more of a natural look. However, now I noticed it has a really waxy …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination

Sep/17/2003

Please see my other review for Sandstone Solitare. This two colors are quite similar, actually. Mauvey Rocks is darker and pinker, but because of the glitter, you can't really tell...especially on relatively more pigmented lips. The glitter is a downside, but I like the packaging and the color.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

AgeUnder 18