Filtered by age: 36-43

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I brought this for a guy I had a major crush on as a Christmas present way back in my teenie years. It is the most amazing masculine sexy scent and my number 1 fav on men. It is kinda of strong, and unfortunately my husband is not a fan of it, he is more into Hugo Boss scents, which I like too. But I have to admit, today when I get a whiff of this from any guy, I find myself doing a double take of that guy..... It will always be special for me.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Well...this frag is ageing so well (as first issued some 23 years ago, year 1988), I mean it's now a classic, like Eau Sauvage is (another timeless, winner men's cologne from Dior that is at least 40 years old). Of course the 2 frags have nothing in common a part the fact that they are tremendously well constructed and appealing, in their own peculiar way.
Fahrenheit is a chypre/mossy/floral musk built on some unique accord of voilets, leather and patchouli. Indeed it's unique and I never ever smelled such a refined and enticing mixture (well, dupes do not count!) in other frags.
Starts fresh and continues being round and spicy, warm and steady.. plenty of sillage and lasts until the day after.
As everybody says, that is sex in a bottle.
A bit overtly sported, the man wearing that is a self confident verging to "smartass" type of guy. He is hot! That is not for the shy ones!
I have to confess that I was a very young lady and Fahrenheit was all the rage being just out; I recall walking in the street and I smelled it on a refined young man; the frag was soooooo good that I followed the guy all the way, completely forgetting where I was headed to, I was just so oblivious inhaling his fragrance!! I was like mesmerized. Talk about the The Magic Flute in perfumery! :o)
No need to say that I have been buying this frag to all the guys I dated at the time.
A real masterpiece in fragrance!

_____________
Notes:
top note Mandarin, Bergamot
middle note Violet leaves, Nutmeg, Carnation
base note Vetiver, Patchouli, Leather

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I guess i'm in the minority here but all I get from this scent is MOTOR OIL!! Seriously, I work around fragrances all day and I have to say that this is by far one of the worst. I tried to like it but I just can't get past that motor oil accord I keep smelling. If that was toned down, I think it would be fine. I guess this scent might appeal to a guy who wants to smell like Mr. Alpha Male in the Extreme. If I want to smell quaker state, I'll go get my oil changed. Pass.

on 1/7/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff on my husband skin! He used up his bottle and hasn't had the desire to want another. He wears lemale(this stuff is awesome too) and has everything it comes in. Fahrenheit really is a sexy scent. Very woodsy and manly scent.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Christian Dior's Fahrenheit is perfection in a bottle!!! I totally think it lives up to it's name... It is intensely sexy and a complete masterpiece, imo, and so far, no other men's fragrance has compared to it. It has a warmth and intensity that drives me to distraction, and if sex appeal could be bottled and sold, I believe it would smell like Fahrenheit. It's a mainstay in my husband's collection, and to be honest, I have seriously thought about wearing it myself. Can you tell the intense love I feel for this scent?! LOL There has only been one other men's fragrance that get's this type of reaction from me, so me liking a men's fragrance this much happens every 20 years or so...

on 9/21/2007 4:41:00 AM

This is a classic that I have always loved. The new Fahrenheit 32 is even better!

A little dated, but the scent is nice. I always smell watermelon, even though I know that is not part of this fragrance- anyone else smell it?

on 10/10/2005 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The most sexy perfume for man I ever smelled; when it happens to come across this scent I can't help turning around: unfortunately most of the times the user is a deception:-)
Use just a little bit otherwise it's just too much (like G.Armani Acqua)

on 4/16/2005 9:27:00 AM

This is a classic. When my husband wears Fahrenheit, I stay very close to him and makes me crazy for him. I only like him to wear this when we have extra time;), if you know what I mean. I would also say I don't see younger guys wearing this. I would recommend it for the mature boys over 30ish.

thank you ladies to know you are out there sharing my opinion on this stuff- it is the BOMB. I told my guy that it is sex in a bottle and poof! he was down at Macy's buying some heh heh. I had just gotten him a bottle of Aqua di Gio but I would rather have him wear this, it WORKS!
cheers,
Kathryn

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance