Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Hair Color

Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Hair Color
Nutrisse Permanent Creme Hair ColorNutrisse Permanent Creme Hair Color

3.9

on 8/12/2017 10:47:00 PM

I've used this for years before I started getting it colored at the salon. This week I decided to do it myself again. Big mistake! Something has changed in the formula and I knew when I applied it that it looked different. It was a reddish orange color. I used the same color I always used (535 Med Golden Mahogany Brown). It previously gave me a nice warm brown color with auburn highlights. Now my hair is very red. I hate it and I'm glad this stuff doesn't take long to fade. I won't use it again.

on 7/25/2017 1:41:00 PM

I used medium dark brown at the weekend. I do not usually buy this brand, but was tempted by the advert. A huge mistake. It has wrecked what was silky smooth hair. Now it's dry and frazzled! I've tried a few rescue conditioners and give it a little bit of softness but it's still pretty bad. Now I'm contemplating having a few inches cut off, I've been growing it for 4 years, not even using hairdryer or straighteners in that time. Now I'm sad that I fell for the advertising.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only recently starting colouring my hair myself and bought shade #50 Medium Brown. I figured this would be a safe bet as I'm only looking to cover some annoying greys that crop up along the front hair line. Previously I had my stylist color my hair but it is way too expensive and the color just doesn't last like these box dyes do. So, a couple of boxes (I have long thick wavy hair, and lots of it) do the trick and I can usually get them on sale so it's a no brainer from that perspective. I should probably use 3 boxes to get my hair fully saturated and at $6.99 CDN / box (sale price) it would still be cheaper than going to the salon. The dye itself is not horribly stinky, and if you get it on your skin it comes off pretty easily and doesn't leave a stain behind. This completely covers my grey and gives my hair a deep rich warm brown color which blends in well with my natural brunette color. There is a warm undertone to this which is fine as it is very close to my natural color and therefore most people are unaware I dye my hair at all. They also include a generous sized tube of color conditioner that leaves hair beautifully soft. I have not experienced any dryness, breakage, or other negative results from using this product and will continue to use it on my hair.

on 12/20/2016 5:01:00 AM

I have used the Nutrisse 9.0 shade for many years (it's called - embarrassingly, I think! - Blonde Aphrodite!), and all went well. But when I used it this week it seems to have changed. They must have altered the formula without telling anyone or advertising the fact. The reason I believe this is what's happened is because instead of getting my usual light blonde shade, with roots blended in, the first three inches of my hair went grey! The rest stayed blonde, but it looks very, very strange. I will now have to find another color to cover up the grey, and I'm very annoyed with Nutrisse, I look as though I stopped coloring my hair abruptly a year ago, and haven't bothered since! Please be warned and avoid this product.

on 8/9/2016 8:17:00 AM

I bought this in the shade blackest black it's one of the new rich black shades , I wish I went with my gut when using this dye and brand , I always use herbal essence number 70 black stilettos which is a discontinued color , but I found it on amazon and it love it , I didn't order it so I decided to try garnier ...it literally fried my hair ! and the color did not last and it's now the weirdest texture and brassy which I never experienced with my holy grail color black stilettos I will never try another hair color , except from the herbal essence line , buyers beware this product is not worth the headaches it will cause to repair the damage :( the color was nice the day I dyed it ..that was it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It lasts better than any other permanent red, though, and the color after the dark red in the dye washes out is nice too- a natural red highlight color. (My hair is resistant to dye though, so YMMV.) Anyway. Not perfect but the best permanent red out there for me. And smells nice! Not like skunky Clairol crap. And I always get compliments on my hair color with this, and surprisingly even when it's just done and it's a purple black color, I've still had people think it's natural.

A great hair colour. The colour was natural and left my hair soft and shiny. The smell was really nice as well, which is a big bonus!

on 4/5/2016 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good DIY haircolor. It is gentle on my hair, smells good, and does not fade easily. Its between 7 and 10 bucks depending on where you go. The color is true to box picture as well so there are no unpleasant surprises.

on 3/3/2016 1:37:00 PM

An amazing product! I don't have much experience with hair dying and such, but when I got a bayalage highlight done on my hair and turned out horrific, I used this to dye it back to my normal color. It left my hair softer, smoother, and shinier than before I dyed it! I got compliments on how healthy my hair looked. It doesn't wash out quickly like the Loreal Ferria dye either. Its affordable depending on where you get it (Walmart is around 5-6 dollars, Walgreens 7-8 dollars). If I want to change my hair color again, I would definitely use this!

on 3/2/2016 6:32:00 PM

I used this product today. It was light auburn. I knew it would turn out really red seeing as how I had blonde highlights under a color I had applied months ago. But I didn't expect it to be this red. I should have known seeing as how I am a hairdresser. But I was dense. My complaint about this color is I have NEVER used a color that washed out as much as this one has. I washed my hair three times after coloring it and the color was still washing out. After the blow dried my hair my hands were red from the color. I am not sure how long this color will last because it doesn't seem very permanent, but if it does wash out it might be a blessing seeing as how red it is. I will not be using this color again and do not suggest it to anyone, at least not this red or any red from this line.

Popular Hair Color Products