Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Hair Color

Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Hair Color
Nutrisse Permanent Creme Hair ColorNutrisse Permanent Creme Hair Color

3.9

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Bought garnier nutrisse in auburn brown. Have used this many times and had good results. This time, not so much. My hair is brassy looking and after 4 intense shampoos still have a red stain on my towels. Wont be using this again. Btw my friend uses the same color and she told me Monday that she left it on half the suggested time and it's still harsh red looking. If you've changed the formula, not a good choice.

on 8/20/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ive used many shades of this, but my favorite one is the 913 Natural Light Neutral Blonde, This is the color i use now and have used many times previously, it leaves me with a really nice light beige blonde and doesnt fry my hair. This product is one of the cheapest haircolors thats usually at the grocery store and I really like it , I just wish you got more product, other than that i really love it !

on 8/12/2017 10:47:00 PM

I've used this for years before I started getting it colored at the salon. This week I decided to do it myself again. Big mistake! Something has changed in the formula and I knew when I applied it that it looked different. It was a reddish orange color. I used the same color I always used (535 Med Golden Mahogany Brown). It previously gave me a nice warm brown color with auburn highlights. Now my hair is very red. I hate it and I'm glad this stuff doesn't take long to fade. I won't use it again.

on 12/20/2016 5:01:00 AM

I have used the Nutrisse 9.0 shade for many years (it's called - embarrassingly, I think! - Blonde Aphrodite!), and all went well. But when I used it this week it seems to have changed. They must have altered the formula without telling anyone or advertising the fact. The reason I believe this is what's happened is because instead of getting my usual light blonde shade, with roots blended in, the first three inches of my hair went grey! The rest stayed blonde, but it looks very, very strange. I will now have to find another color to cover up the grey, and I'm very annoyed with Nutrisse, I look as though I stopped coloring my hair abruptly a year ago, and haven't bothered since! Please be warned and avoid this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only recently starting colouring my hair myself and bought shade #50 Medium Brown. I figured this would be a safe bet as I'm only looking to cover some annoying greys that crop up along the front hair line. Previously I had my stylist color my hair but it is way too expensive and the color just doesn't last like these box dyes do. So, a couple of boxes (I have long thick wavy hair, and lots of it) do the trick and I can usually get them on sale so it's a no brainer from that perspective. I should probably use 3 boxes to get my hair fully saturated and at $6.99 CDN / box (sale price) it would still be cheaper than going to the salon. The dye itself is not horribly stinky, and if you get it on your skin it comes off pretty easily and doesn't leave a stain behind. This completely covers my grey and gives my hair a deep rich warm brown color which blends in well with my natural brunette color. There is a warm undertone to this which is fine as it is very close to my natural color and therefore most people are unaware I dye my hair at all. They also include a generous sized tube of color conditioner that leaves hair beautifully soft. I have not experienced any dryness, breakage, or other negative results from using this product and will continue to use it on my hair.

on 7/25/2017 1:41:00 PM

I used medium dark brown at the weekend. I do not usually buy this brand, but was tempted by the advert. A huge mistake. It has wrecked what was silky smooth hair. Now it's dry and frazzled! I've tried a few rescue conditioners and give it a little bit of softness but it's still pretty bad. Now I'm contemplating having a few inches cut off, I've been growing it for 4 years, not even using hairdryer or straighteners in that time. Now I'm sad that I fell for the advertising.

on 8/9/2016 8:17:00 AM

I bought this in the shade blackest black it's one of the new rich black shades , I wish I went with my gut when using this dye and brand , I always use herbal essence number 70 black stilettos which is a discontinued color , but I found it on amazon and it love it , I didn't order it so I decided to try garnier ...it literally fried my hair ! and the color did not last and it's now the weirdest texture and brassy which I never experienced with my holy grail color black stilettos I will never try another hair color , except from the herbal essence line , buyers beware this product is not worth the headaches it will cause to repair the damage :( the color was nice the day I dyed it ..that was it

A great hair colour. The colour was natural and left my hair soft and shiny. The smell was really nice as well, which is a big bonus!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It lasts better than any other permanent red, though, and the color after the dark red in the dye washes out is nice too- a natural red highlight color. (My hair is resistant to dye though, so YMMV.) Anyway. Not perfect but the best permanent red out there for me. And smells nice! Not like skunky Clairol crap. And I always get compliments on my hair color with this, and surprisingly even when it's just done and it's a purple black color, I've still had people think it's natural.

on 4/5/2016 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good DIY haircolor. It is gentle on my hair, smells good, and does not fade easily. Its between 7 and 10 bucks depending on where you go. The color is true to box picture as well so there are no unpleasant surprises.