Robert Piguet Fragrances Futur

No Image

2.0

I thought I would really like Futur, as I am fond of green florals, but it smells old-fashioned in a dated way. I'm not sure if it is heavy on aldehydes, but it has a distinctly perfume-y, chemical type odor that I find off-putting.

on 2/2/2011 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Yes I agree with ellis's previous review. Futur, although I love the name and of course the great all-black bottle and packaging, is horrible. It just smells old and funky. At least Bandit smells weird, interesting, and actually good or passable.

on 11/5/2010 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It really smells horrible. It is nothing like Fracas or Bandit, and not even Baghari. Nor is it complex like the other Piguet fragrances. Very disappointing.

on 12/29/2009 10:53:00 PM

I was dissapointed in this one. It doesn't feel like a whole perfume, something is missing that would bring the green notes and the smoke/incense together for me. Imagine baghari with more green notes. I'm not a fan of green notes though :/

on 8/20/2003 6:53:00 AM

Just like Bandit this is a strong fragrance. Not headache kind of way anyway. It is something with these Piguet fragrances that are waking up my memories. This one reminds me of the summer I spent In a greek orthodox convent when I was 15 years old. The church was smelling just like this. I can almost see all the nuns singing there. Still I will not purchase. I do not want to smell like a church.

Popular Fragrances