Victoria's Secret Secret Crush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/24/2009 11:50:00 PM

So this scent is ok. It is definitely not my favorite of the VS Secret Garden collection, but it's not bad. I can certainly smell the frozen pear in this scent, and unlike some other VS scents, this one has an almost bitter (maybe tangy) quality to it, I'm assuming this is the "frozen" in the pear. Overall it is a fresh and fruity girly scent, yet I much prefer Berry Kiss and Secret Charm to this one, but it is good for throwing in your purse and using as a quick touch-up here and there. P.S. I gave this a four primarily because of it's inoffensiveness and portability.

I normally don't like VS fragrances but there was a big sale, so I bought the body spray and body lotion in this scent. I really like it so far. I'm used to Chanel, Marc Jacobs and other higher end scents, so I've always thought VS smelled rather cheap. But this is sweet and light, which is perfect for summer. Plus the lotion REALLY makes my skin soft!

on 2/4/2005 4:44:00 PM

I really like this scent a lot. It has a sweet scent that is just soo awesome. Its not too overpowering and I have received many compliments when I wore it.

Ooooh, I didn't like this one at all. It smelled weird to me (and on me). The reviewer who said it smelled like melons and honeysuckle was right on the money! That's exactly what it smelled like to me, and it isn't my favorite mixture. Love Spell is my favorite VS Garden scent, by far!

on 8/18/2004 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is going to sound a little odd, but this definitely has an underlying note that comes out a bit later. I have the body splash, and when I first spray it, it's bit too sweet & candy-ish for me. But after a little while, it really smells like a fresh, just out-of-the-shower scent - really clean & sweet! Told you this would sound weird, but it's true! I'm glad I tried it on. I'm not a fan of the smell in the bottle or when it's first sprayed, but absolutely loooove the scent after it's been on for a while.

on 7/1/2003 3:54:00 PM

I was in a wedding where the bride had all the bridesmaids wear this in EDT. She wanted us all to match, I suppose. At any rate, this stuff was sweet, fruity and headache-inducing. The notes did not meld together into anything artful I could detect and so the effect was of something sweet, harsh and cheap.

Smells absolutely wonderful! :) Great smell.....I also have their body lotion. The only problem is that I think some of my friends have allergies to it.. hmm

on 8/21/2001 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm crazy about this scent! It's in the same vein as a couple of the sweeter Bath and Body Works scents. The body lotion is probably one of the best I've ever used - a slight shimmer, loads of moisture, and a sheen that makes my skin glow all day. I love this on my legs! I spritz on the body spray as a refresher - this is perfect during any season. Very versatile scent. The best Vicki's scent out there.

on 8/2/2001 8:38:00 PM

I love v.s secret crush splash or lotion! it's something i only wear occasionally and easy to get tired of, but it's really a great scent for an every now and then thing!

Popular Fragrances