4.3

price range

Reviews

from

a month ago

I love how dense this brush is! I use this with Nars, Patrick Ta and Mac Mineralize blushes. I flip it on one side to put the lighter shade on the cheeks, then flip the brush on to the other side to pop on another darker color. It blends so nicely and doesn't pack on too much pigment. It is soft but not too flimsy and gets the job done. It makes blush applications a breeze and it is worth the money because it lasts forever and never loses its shape.

About reviewer (420 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

5 months ago

Bobbi brown brushes are really good quality and this is no different. I really like the bristles of this brush. They're natural hairs but really soft. The shape is perfect and it hugs the apples of my cheeks so perfectly. It is more dense so I like to use it on the apples of my cheeks. Use carefully with overly pigmented blush formulas. I also like using this with the hourglass powders on the high points of my face.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

Hugs the apples of the cheeks... perfect for a natural flush!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I've been using this brush for 2-3 years and it's still perfect, it has never shed a hair. So that's fantastic in my book and the only brush i've owned which hasn't shed. I love the way it blends. No complaints here!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

from

3 years ago

Can't believe I've been using Bobbi Brown blush for umpteen years and have only just bought the blush brush. I've always used quality brushes but thought a good finish was due partly to the tools and partly to technique, so I didn't think I needed to spend so much on a brush. Until I tried this one... I've had this brush for a few weeks now and I can confirm that all the great reviews are true! It's really made a huge difference in the application and look of my makeup. An excellent SA at my local BB counter showed me how to use the tapered side to apply, and the fluffier side to blend the colour in. I dab the brush in the blush just once, tap off the excess, brush it over both apples, then turn the brush over to blend. The result - a soft, seamless veil of colour, with almost no effort. I think I've sometimes over-applied my blush only because this brush is so enjoyable to use! It's supersoft but dense, giving good control over application and blending. I've had no shedding at all, and use the protective plastic cap provided to store it in my BB brush case so that the bristles don't get caught in the zip. It's expensive, but a worthwhile investment. I have other BB brushes that are 20 years old but are still like new so if this is the same I'll get my money's worth. **Update 30/04/2017** Another reason to purchase- it picks up colour from the pan so expertly and economically that my BB Tawny Blush looks as if it's barely been used. This brush is definitely worth the price if it also makes your products last longer. Oh, and so far it hasn't shed a single hair!

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I held off on this for ages. Bought Real Techniques and other cheaper options in the past. Trust me!! Just go for it. Brilliant investment and once you have it that's you. It applies the perfect amount of blusher and blends the edges so seamlessly. It's easy to use and you know that you are going to get a nicely blended blush and not a blob of pigment. Expensive but worth it. This was the first bobbi brush I bought and I have gone on to get rid of my old brushes and slowly replace them with hers. They are well well worth it

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

This is the best brush ever. Of all my brushes this is the one I love the most. It's expensive but you will have a very hard time finding a dupe for this brush. I use it for bronzer and blush. It packs on evenly and precise and it picks up a lot of product. Love it. I would repurchase. The brush sheds a tiny bit but it's not much. Edit: this brush feels and performs great at first but after a year of use and a few washes it’s not the same anymore. Not soft anymore. Sheds. I can’t use it anymore. This shouldn’t happen especially for the price.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

This brush is amazing. I've tried blush brushes from Sigma, MAC and Benefit and this one blows them all out of the water. First, the quality of the brush is outstanding. It doesn't shed - at all. The head of the brush is thick and full and picks up just the right amount of pigment. I love how I can blend the blush out right where I need to and build up the color slowly. It's an obviously well crafted, high quality brush and I really enjoy using it. Having said that, it's expensive as sh*t. I consider it an investment piece I'll have for years and years, but it is expensive. Could you make do with something else? Sure, but after years of using the other brushes, this one is worth it to me.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I use this brush for 15 years and have replaced it 2 times, excellent brush for blush and overall setting powder, although you have to be careful with very pigmented blush such as theBalm Frat Boy, Down Boy, etc. It will make it look like a clown if you are not careful. Hence, I have since switched to other blush brushes such as the Zoeva cream cheek and luxe cheek that has a softer application. Maybe this is more suitable for light color blush or those that are hard-pressed into the pan. Currently, I am using it for setting loose powder.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

5 years ago

I wanted to love it so, I love the paddle shape because it's so conducive to the way I typically apply blush, but alas, the one I got is very very scratchy and sheds. The application is so good that I find myself still attempting to use it every once in a while and then I always regret it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium