Bobbi Brown Blush Brush

Bobbi Brown Blush Brush
Blush Brush

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hugs the apples of the cheeks... perfect for a natural flush!

on 4/12/2017 10:13:00 PM

I've been using this brush for 2-3 years and it's still perfect, it has never shed a hair. So that's fantastic in my book and the only brush i've owned which hasn't shed. I love the way it blends. No complaints here!

on 1/29/2017 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Can't believe I've been using Bobbi Brown blush for umpteen years and have only just bought the blush brush. I've always used quality brushes but thought a good finish was due partly to the tools and partly to technique, so I didn't think I needed to spend so much on a brush. Until I tried this one...
I've had this brush for a few weeks now and I can confirm that all the great reviews are true! It's really made a huge difference in the application and look of my makeup. An excellent SA at my local BB counter showed me how to use the tapered side to apply, and the fluffier side to blend the colour in. I dab the brush in the blush just once, tap off the excess, brush it over both apples, then turn the brush over to blend.
The result - a soft, seamless veil of colour, with almost no effort. I think I've sometimes over-applied my blush only because this brush is so enjoyable to use!
It's supersoft but dense, giving good control over application and blending. I've had no shedding at all, and use the protective plastic cap provided to store it in my BB brush case so that the bristles don't get caught in the zip.
It's expensive, but a worthwhile investment. I have other BB brushes that are 20 years old but are still like new so if this is the same I'll get my money's worth.
**Update 30/04/2017** Another reason to purchase- it picks up colour from the pan so expertly and economically that my BB Tawny Blush looks as if it's barely been used. This brush is definitely worth the price if it also makes your products last longer. Oh, and so far it hasn't shed a single hair!

This brush is amazing. I've tried blush brushes from Sigma, MAC and Benefit and this one blows them all out of the water. First, the quality of the brush is outstanding. It doesn't shed - at all. The head of the brush is thick and full and picks up just the right amount of pigment. I love how I can blend the blush out right where I need to and build up the color slowly. It's an obviously well crafted, high quality brush and I really enjoy using it.

Having said that, it's expensive as sh*t. I consider it an investment piece I'll have for years and years, but it is expensive. Could you make do with something else? Sure, but after years of using the other brushes, this one is worth it to me.

on 1/14/2017 6:04:00 AM

I held off on this for ages. Bought Real Techniques and other cheaper options in the past. Trust me!! Just go for it. Brilliant investment and once you have it that's you.

It applies the perfect amount of blusher and blends the edges so seamlessly. It's easy to use and you know that you are going to get a nicely blended blush and not a blob of pigment.

Expensive but worth it. This was the first bobbi brush I bought and I have gone on to get rid of my old brushes and slowly replace them with hers. They are well well worth it

on 10/4/2016 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best brush ever. Of all my brushes this is the one I love the most. It's expensive but you will have a very hard time finding a dupe for this brush. I use it for bronzer and blush. It packs on evenly and precise and it picks up a lot of product. Love it. I would repurchase. The brush sheds a tiny bit but it's not much.

on 8/7/2014 9:37:00 PM

I had high hopes for this brush, given the $60 price tag, but it simply didn't live up to them. AT ALL. The hairs weren't soft, so I had to be extremely careful in using it. Otherwise I just feel like I am hurting myself! If I hadn't bought it from sephora I would have thought I got a fake one (I am so thankful for their return policy). I ended up exchanging it for hourglass brush #2 (which is synthetic hair) and that was a great decision.

I do want to add that my skin is fairly sensitive, but the roughness I felt was just completely reasonable for the price. There are lots of cheaper options or similarly priced options that are significantly better and easier to use. Real techniques multitasker or Hakuhodo J110 are both great options, I highly recommend those. But definitely not this one. If you are willing to spend this much on a brush, go for something else.

on 10/1/2015 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this brush for 15 years and have replaced it 2 times, excellent brush for blush and overall setting powder, although you have to be careful with very pigmented blush such as theBalm Frat Boy, Down Boy, etc. It will make it look like a clown if you are not careful. Hence, I have since switched to other blush brushes such as the Zoeva cream cheek and luxe cheek that has a softer application. Maybe this is more suitable for light color blush or those that are hard-pressed into the pan. Currently, I am using it for setting loose powder.

on 3/19/2015 8:07:00 PM

This is the best blush brush I've tried,ever! It has brown,soft hair so I think it's not the same as for example the latest reviewer.Cause this isn't harsh at all,and it does not shed a bit. It's perfect. And I love the long handle,it gives me more control applying blush. I got this with a better price,so I didn't had to pay the full 55$ for it. That's a lot of monni,I would not pay that much of any brush. But I'm in love with this.It's hair is warm brown,I'm not sure if it's the same that in the picture.But it says blush,and authentic.Very soft hair,domed.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love it so, I love the paddle shape because it's so conducive to the way I typically apply blush, but alas, the one I got is very very scratchy and sheds. The application is so good that I find myself still attempting to use it every once in a while and then I always regret it.

Popular Makeup Brushes