no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/14/2011

I love this soap I have the one of oatmeal and it smells delish!!! But it does kinda dry my skin from time to time...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Fine

EyesBlack

1.0

Mar/09/2010

I purchased the Oatmeal one thinking it was going to be super moisturizing. This soap dried me out soooo much. The scent is granny-ish to me. The only good thing was the little exfoliating pieces of oats. I would not recommend this at all!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Jan/18/2009

I've bought the oatmeal, the aloe and cucumber and the lavender. Each lasts quite a long time and you cannot beat the price. My only issue is how drying it is to the skin. Yikes! It draws all the moisture right out.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

Feb/10/2008

My fave is the oatmeal, which has a delicious bitter-almond scent. (I find the lavender scent too sharp.) This is a great, cheap, basic soap that's not as drying as Ivory or the deodorant soaps. I use it on my two-year-old, who calls it, enigmatically, "Pope!" It smells good, it lathers well, and it's great when you just want to feel really clean. I took off a lippie because …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (420 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

Jan/30/2008

I buy the lavender soap... for my boyfriend! You'd think it would make him smell girly but it doesn't (most classic men's scents are actually based on lavender!), just sort of fresh with a hint of something different and clean.
If I treated my skin like he does I'd be flaking and peeling left and right from dryness but he seems to be fine with just this soap so I figure …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/29/2007

Love, love, love the lavender. It's a cheapie that feels like a luxury and these bars last a long, long time.

I've never seen the point of soft soap, really. Just buy a nice raised chrome bar soap dish, and there's no slimey yuckiness at all, with bar soap.

Soft Soap is slimey and yucky by design! Feh!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

Aug/20/2007

These smell awesome and don't make my skin dry.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jul/22/2007

Love these soaps. They're so good and so cheap. My favorites are Lavender (soft and true), Oatmeal (sweet, but not cloyingly so) and Cucumber (fresh and sweet, not very green). They have a nice, creamy, soft lather and don't dry out my skin.

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Dec/12/2006

These soaps are nice. I like them alot. I have bought many of them in the past, and will continue to do so. They are cheap, yet smell great, clean nicely and they look cute on the vanity. I highy recommend picking a few up for yourself. I found mine at Walgreens for a very low price.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Oct/29/2005

I love these soaps. I cannot find the original packaging but I did see these at the 99 Cents Only Store. 2 bars for .99.

About reviewer (317 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium