Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Liz Claiborne Curve for Men

4.8

on 7/25/2006 10:43:00 AM

I was in the market for a men's cologne to give to my FIL for Father's Day. I stopped by the local TJ Maxx to see if there was anything that might appeal to him, as he enjoys several Avon colognes and aftershaves. There were only a few men's fragrances, most notably Grey Flannel and LC's Curve for Men. I snuck the Curve out of the cute yellow tin, and squirted a tiny bit in the air. Yum! Smelled really nice, actually quite sexy. I wish my DH would wear fragrance, when I smell something this nice for men. Anyway, I purchased it and my FIL is enjoying it. PS, when I spritzed it a tiny bit got on my index finger and I swear it lasted through the whole day - smelling stronger than my own perfume! That translates to great staying power and sillage. I would definitely buy it again for any man that needed a new scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE this smell. A man I see on and off wears this and I like it so much that I bought myself a bottle and wear it. He really likes it when I wear the female version but man, I'd bathe in the men's if I could.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas, it's not as breathtaking as I'd expected, but it's nice. He likes it so I'm satisfied. I think it's stronger than either of us expected because he put on the same amount he would any other cologne and it made us both sick within about 10 minutes. Once he got the feel for how much to use it's much better, I like it better than the women's version.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

OMG! As other reviewers have noted, this really is sex in a bottle. Men's fragrances rarely do a whole lot for me, but damn! If I were a guy, I'd actually have a signature scent. Kinda glad I'm not a guy. :)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance