75%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

18 years ago

Great cake eyeliner, perfect color--not too harsh. I love it!

About reviewer (79 reviews)

EyesGreen

2.0

18 years ago

Was not impressed. It's difficult to apply like Alexis shows in the video. I didn't like the color and you could most likely get the same product from a different make-up line for much cheaper!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

1.0

19 years ago

Made my eyes break out severly, broke to little chunks when I tried to use it wet. LM and BB have the same color but are high end that work and last. skip this one.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age36-43

19 years ago

I've never used cake eye liner b4 but I really like it better then the liqud one I've been using. It also had great stayin power. XoXoX @-)---

About reviewer (13 reviews)

19 years ago

I love this stuff. It's a great color for me to create - honest to goodness - the eye she's touting. Really nice. And yes, it does last. Now, I've never used a cake eyeliner before and I'm sure...

About reviewer (187 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

19 years ago

Perfectly acceptable black/brown cake liner. LaFemme black/brown is the same and dirt cheap. I like the see through lids on the AV products so that I can see and locate the products easily.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age30-35

from

19 years ago

This is a great, basic cake liner in what else but a very deep brown color (almost black). Terrific product, but this could probably be replaced be any cake liner or highly-pigmented eyeshadow.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

19 years ago

This i a very good pigmented cake liner as all her products are long lasting a rich in color. I LOVE it!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

3.0

19 years ago

This is a good cake eyeliner that goes one very subtly. It does not come on jet black like it looks in the pot. As with all products in the AV kit (or in general)it all comes down to the...

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

20 years ago

I have never used a cake eyeliner before, so this is taking a little practice. In the pot this looks jet black, but when wettened, it goes on a dark browny-black. Depending on the amount a water...

About reviewer (782 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

18 years ago

Great cake eyeliner, perfect color--not too harsh. I love it!

About reviewer (79 reviews)

EyesGreen

2.0

18 years ago

About reviewer (3 reviews)

1.0

19 years ago

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age36-43

19 years ago

About reviewer (13 reviews)

19 years ago

About reviewer (187 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm