Uploaded by vvip

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/13/2017

I work for a department store and a few of my customers stated that this is the best cologne on the market. After that point, I had to try it. Its a very safe, light, and citrus based scent. I much prefer Armani Aqua Di Gio.

About reviewer (866 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/13/2015

I have never written a review here before, but when this one popped up after I logged on today, I decided to give it a whirl. So, I hope you won’t mind a review from someone decidedly on the other side of the gender fence from the typical poster here. This fragrance is one of my all-time favorites and is my absolute favorite summer-time scent. While the sample size is fairly small (DW and, to …Read more

4 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jan/13/2015

My boyfriend wears this and it's absolutely mesmerizing. A lot of high end colognes have a strong musky smell to them. This one doesn't. But it still has that masculine touch. I love it so much I bought him another bottle.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

May/05/2013

While leafing through a magazine one day in 2010, I was all of a sudden grasped by a startlingly intense memory of studying at East China Normal University in Shanghai. It took me a minute to realize that the memory was triggered by the smell of L'eau D'issey Pour Homme's advertisement sample. This smells exactly like the air in the dorms at my old university. Cleaning oil, Chinese …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Nov/16/2011

I love the way my bf smells wearing this!!!! I really can't resist to its smell

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/22/2011

Smells amazing. I challenge you not to jump your boy's bones when he wears this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Aug/12/2010

First cologne I bought my husband and I still beg for him to agree to a refill!!! He does not... but hey, there will come a time when I get my way again...
It is very sexy, sophisticated and clean - 3 things I can't resist! definitely deserves 5 lippies!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jun/09/2010

This is a warm, sexy fragrance that smells great on me. It lasts a long time, though is not strong like on others, though probably due to my own body chemistry. It is a unique fragrance, especially for a men's spray. I first smelled this on my favorite sa, and knew I had to have it. It reminds me of mac (the sa works at mac), color, freedom, bending the rules, sex, and newness. This is …Read more

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromns4487

May/29/2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! at first I wasnt sold (my husband kept raving about it) but after him wearing it for a bit, I love it. It seems so...like him haha. i think this is when a fragrance is a great one, when it reminds you of someone you love. and this does it. My all time fav male fragrance, I will continue to insist he wears this! (only downside is the price AUS$150!!!)

About reviewer (253 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromSensui

Feb/14/2010

Love this cologne especially for the first few hours. I wear the 2009 Summer Edition of this and it is the bomb! A lot more subtle and a lot less floral in its dry down.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm