Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3

Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #3
Sheer Blush #3

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is one of the best blushes i've tried (and i love blushes so ive tried quite a few brands- the usual drugstore ones, MMU, nars, BB, MAC etc). the texture of the powder is amazing, its actually quite creamy/silky. which means that its great going onto your face (soft and blendable) and that the brush doesnt pick up too much product when you swipe it across the pan. it also doesnt leave a powdery residue on the packaging.

speaking of the packaging, its sleek and compact. i like the fact that it comes with a mirror but no puff or brush (i'd rather use my own brush) thus minimising the size. its also hardy, i've dropped it about 3 times so far and no damage whatsoever, the powder didnt crack and nothing happened to it!

colour-wise, this is a purely peach/bronze blush which is light on my med-olive skin but can be built up beautifully (i need about 3 swipes of this blush on each cheek) to give me a very natural sunkissed look. i've had it for a month and use it almost everyday since its so suitable for school, natural and glowy. other than foundation, i just use this blush with my mac rubenesque paint pot (gold shimmer) as an all over wash on my eye, mascara, liner and a lipbalm/clear gloss and im good to go!

as for staying power, its decent and lasts me throughout the day even though it fades slightly. ok but not the best since i think some of my MMU blushes have better staying power. i love this though, and despite the high price i think it'll last me a long time. cant wait to try #2!

on 8/1/2007 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Got this when Becca's Malika failed me. The two look quite similar, a peachy nude with shimmer. It's more pigmented than Malika, so you don't have to pile on a lot. Generally shows up better. Love it for a pale nude peaches and cream look.

on 8/18/2006 5:07:00 PM

here's a picture =) i'll update this after i've used it a few more times. continued >>

this is one of my favorite blush. It's very sheer but very pigmented. Just one swipe with my mac 129 brush and i have enough color on my cheeks. It's a peachy/bronzy color with some gold shimmers. it is so pretty and natural on cheeks and great for a summer glow. This blush seriously gives me a glow when I wear it with LSF and micro fil loose powder. It makes me look so natural and not made up.

on 3/26/2004 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty light-to-medium peachy color with shimmer. Goes on a little orangey on me, but not overly so. Would definitely repurchase. This one is less brown and lighter than the #4, and it is more pigmented and more peachy - less pink than the #2.

on 8/8/2003 2:17:00 AM

Great product..showed up better on than the #2. I agree with some of the reviews that it looks a lot like NARS Orgasm but I think it is a lot better because it is minus the disco ball effect.