Joop! Joop! For Men

Joop! Joop! For Men

3.6

on 3/13/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh! What a horrid scent! I had an uncle that wore this stuff. I never forgot the name of it because it was such a strong scent. It almost reminded me of bug spray.

on 8/12/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Thought I would buy this after wearing it for an hour. I got the smallest bottle at a sale price. I have been told by men and women I smell nice. Have repurchased this in a lager size.

I agree with the other ladies I think this is a sexy clogne for men. My boyfriend wears this sometimes and I am addicted to the scent. The funny thing is this is one of my grandpa's signature scents so it reminds me of him too....although in a COMPLETELY different way haha.

on 9/2/2008 4:37:00 PM

I've bought this parfume for my man recently and I must say... it smells sooooooooooooo good!! So sweet, sexy,... I just can get enough of that fragnance.
For my man, it goes for every season.
A must have!

on 9/21/2007 4:40:00 AM

I didn't like this scent at all. It also made my eyes water (despite not putting it anywhere near my face).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like other reviewers I too have an ex who wore this. I reminds me of him - *sniff*. have also considered buying a tiny little bottle of the stuff to keep and remind me of him - but then I decided that could be a bit weird! I loved it on him. I smell it on other guys and I like the scent although it does depend on their skin chemistry, there's a guy at work who wears it and blegh! How good it smells also depends on how much they put on - you are not supposed to shower in it, don't use it instead of water!

on 12/27/2005 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

YYYYUUUUUUMMMM!!!! This smells soooo good. I even like to wear it myself. It is by far, the best mens' fragrance I have ever smelled. I detect notes of rootbeer or something in it. GORGEOUS

on 7/21/2005 3:25:00 PM

My dad used to wear the tiniest spritz of Joop on special occasions, and I've always loved the scent. It reminds me of something clean, like soap and fabric softener. Fresh instead of rugged. It's nice if you're looking for a men's fragrance that doesn't just smell like a stronger version of men's deodorant. Like several reviewers have said, though, a little goes a very long way. And in response to a previous comment, it actually doesn't rhyme with poop. Joop is pronounced "yope" (soft j, rhymes with rope).

One of my very few favorite mens colognes. A very sexy, unique, sweet and comforting scent. I would only imagine a man with impeccable taste to wear this--and I can't understand why anyone would say this smells cheap. However, if not used sparingly it can become sickly sweet.

on 11/28/2004 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this fragrance for my boyfriend when I was in high school. I loved the scent back then. Now it makes me laugh when ever I smell it on someone. Brings back good times. Great scent!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance