AG Hair Cosmetics daily light

No Image

1 review

on 9/16/2008 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

When A/G products first came on the market I was tired of bad haircuts so I contacted a local TV station that had a show that did makeovers and asked for recommendations. I tried a few pricey salons and my hairstylist told me to try the daily conditioner. I thought "Here we go again, another waste of money", but he assured me that he received nothing for recommending the product. Fell in love with it!! I only needed a dime for my course, below shoulder length hair. In more recent years it seems like the product has been watered down a bit. I don't know if it's because I've aged or because the formulation was changed. Regardless, it still saves me everytime, especially during our harsh Canadian winters. Smells great, smooths my frizzies like no other. I would recommend it for people who wash their hair frequently. I'm taking one lippie off because I haven't tried many other conditioners since I came across this one. P.S. It's nice to have a product made in Canada for a change so I don't have to order online and pay shipping fees!!