4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

this is a really pretty shade and is perfect for fair skin. is a little sheer which i personally like easier to use and looks more natural on me. no scent and goes on really beautifully, doesnt look chalky or powdery on the skin. gives you a really gorgeous slightly flushed look. has a nice shine to it to help give a more natural glowy look. doesnt really feel like a powder, it feels almost creamy because the product is so smooth and soft to the touch. i do wish the packaging was a little better and came with a bit more product as you only get 3g of product which isnt a lot especially when you compare it to other blushes. it is very affordable so when you do run out it wont cost a lot to replace. there is no glitter which is great because im not a big fan of glittery blushes. the shade range is really good, there is a lot of really pretty shades which i really want to try out because this is a really nice quality blush. definitely recommend if you want a natural glowy blush UPDATE: ive been experimenting recently with this product by putting it on my eyelids instead of using eyeshadow and it looks stunning on the eyes! it has the right amount of pigment and glow to make your eye pop and for if you just want a wash of colour or you can build it for more intense colour

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

I love this blush!! ❤️ I would recommend this shade for fair skin as it is really light. One warning though: It's pretty shimmery. I don't mind it, but if you don't want a shimmery blush or have fine lines around that area, then I wouldn't recommend this one. With that being said, this blush is a light, shimmery, blush definitely better for younger skin and amazing at highlighting cheekbones!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

3 years ago

Picked up Rose Silk in Target for $3.49. The color is beautiful, a nice peachy'pink, but the high silvery sheen just ruined it for me. I think on a fair, blemish free younger skin this blush would be stunning. I'm in my upper 50's and while my skin is in fabulous shape I still do have some fine lines that can't be helped and unfortunately this blush just highlighted the lines. Do keep in mind if you have any acne scars or other issues with your skin this blush most likely will call attention to it, however, if your skin is smooth and line free try Rose Silk, I think the color is gorgeous!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

EyesGreen

4 years ago

This is the blush that never quits. Even when you hit pan, the powder stays so finely compacted that you get your money's worth for sure. Oh, and the color. How beautiful!! It makes me rebuy it even though I absolutely loathe the way it's packaged. It's much too small; all the other blushes on the market are wider, to make it easier for those of us who use our own brushes. Cover Girl Cheekers Blush is made to use with their crappy brush. As far as I'm concerned, they can keep their silly brush because it's pretty much useless. Anyway, another reviewer likened this particular shade to Nars Orgasm without the glitter, and I 100% agree. If you love that pinky peach shade but hate glitter, then you will love this color. It will probably always be a staple amongst my blushes, no matter how many new, exciting and/or expensive blushes I have in my beauty stash.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I'm so glad Cover Girl decided to take away that awful noxema smell that their blushes used to have. Rose Silk is a pretty blush to own.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

1.0
fromDempea

4 years ago

Yes its cheap but I'd rather pay more money for better quality products. This blush turns blotchy on me after 3-4 hours and the worst thing is, IT GAVE ME A PIMPLE. I never break out on my cheeks so I knew this blush was the criminal. Would neva repurchase

About reviewer (39 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

Such a great blush at a very inexpensive price! It glows, it's natural looking, blends well for a powder formulation, feels light, is buildable, and is very pogmented. Honestly gives higher-end blushes a run for their money. This is one of those shades that suits everyone (except maybe very deep skins). I picked this up with no expectations, but I've been pleasantly surprised by it.

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

5 years ago

I have been a fan of Cheekers for many years but have always worn a blue-based pink (Plumberry Glow is my favorite), but reviews made me try this color. I love it. It has given me great hope that I can actually venture toward peachy-ier colors without looking dirty or gray. This color gives me a nice natural glow with a highlighter-ish sheen. No glitter, just glow and sheen. Gives me a clean, fresh look. And hold onto your pearls, ladies... I'm using the enclosed blush to apply it and it's working fine for me.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Coarse

5 years ago

This is a beautiful blush. I also own the Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peaches which is also pretty but I like this one better on my pale winter skin. I think the Pretty Peaches color is a little brighter than this one. I pulled this blush out of my stash recently to travel with. I love the Cheekers for that reason--so compact. We were driving cross country and leaving very early in the morning. I wore foundation, a little finishing powder, this blush and a little mascara. This blush really brightened up my whole face. When I took it off late that night it still looked as pretty as when I put it on early that morning. It has some shimmer but just appears as a beautiful glow. Nice buildable color that doesn't make me look like a clown. I usually prefer a pink blush but this one does not look too orange on my skin tone. Will definitely be wearing this blush more often.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This blush is the best and it lasts forever and it has a nice little shimmer to it. I don't wear a lot of blush but i do use it every day because it looks very natural

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18