Avon Split Second Blush Stick

Avon Split Second Blush Stick

3.3

on 11/4/2005 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had high hopes for this as I loved Raisin and Blossom. Unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. I had a terrible time applying the blush stick correctly though that might be because I'm clumsy with make-up. The color is sheer, which should make it buildable but the formula spreads too much on my skin, making blending difficult. By the time I built up enough color, I had blush all over my cheeks. This is a dramatic contrast to Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush, which I had no trouble applying. The finish was not necessarily greasy but too shiny and "slippery" for my taste. It's also not very long-wearing.

on 8/31/2004 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thank you MUA! I read the reviews and had to have this, since powder blushes really don't do it for me. I purchased Barely Rose on Ebay and I LOVE IT! It really is scary in the tube, but looks perfect once blended.

Edit: I no longer like blush sticks, but this one was nice while I decided what was good for me and what wasn't.

Bleh. After reading such good comments I purchased this for 1.99 on sale. YUCK. I got the suede kind. On me it doesn't even show up and slips and slides all around my face. I don't like it.

I love this, goes on creamy, dries to a beautiful finish, lasts forever. The best blush I have ever tried. I have Romance, and I just ordered a few more colors. A must-have product. Goes on sale for $5.99.It is on sale now, ask your avon lady about it.

Popular Blush Products