Avon Split Second Blush Stick

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/20/2007 3:45:00 PM

I like this product, but it needs to be worked in a bit. For me it goes on a little heavy and spotty and doesn't look as natural as some other blushes I've tried

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this blush stick in Blossom. I absolutely LOVE it! It's creamy and blends so well. It lasts pretty long, too - better than any other I've used.

I definitely plan to repurchase this color. I'm thinking about branching out and trying the Romance shade, too. continued >>

on 3/6/2003 1:31:00 AM

Love these as eyeshadow base and lipcolor. I have Tropical Peach, Barely Rose, Moon Rose, and Romance. Texture is creamy and airy, not greasy. Colors are rich and don't fade like Nars. Fav are Trop Peach and Barely Rose because they are bright and have shimmer. Moon Rose is a bit of an 'old' bubblegum pink that I have to mix with other colors to make a good lipcolor. Romance is o.k. but I prefer the shimmers. And super price!

on 6/25/2001 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is Avon's best product, in my opinion. I have three -- Romance, a warm corally rosey pink cream; Barely Rose, a shimmery cool lilac-pink-rose; and Soft Honey, a warm creamy peachy caramel color. They are in stick form, with a cream-to-powder finish, but their finish isn't dry or chalky like some CTP blushes. Nor do they finish greasy, though -- it's a perfect smooth finish, with tons of pigment. Their staying power is fantastic, and they don't cause any breakouts, which is a nice bonus for us breakout-prone types! For the price, these are really excellent cream blushes that I'd recommend anyone try.

Popular Blush Products