4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

My favorite flavor, just wish it was easier to find.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

My go-to product for winter lips. More moisturising than the normal carmex, so best for very, very chapped lips and harsh winter days. Ace!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is my HG chapstick. I love the Carmex brand like no other. I used to have super chapped lips when I was younger simply because I hated putting chapstick on my lips. When I finally got over that phase, I tried Soft Lips, Chapstick and Blistex, none of which worked. I came across Carmex and it literally cured me of my chapped lips overnight so I've been using it ever since. The mint is my favorite because the fruity ones remind me of liquid medicine. The normal one that comes in a squeezy tube is fine as well but between that and the mint, I'd go for the mint. I've also used EOS which is good as well but you can't beat the price for Carmex. All of Carmex's chapsticks are very moisturizing and last longer than the other I've tried, including EOS.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

9 years ago

This is absolute love. I love my chapsticks to be non-scented, mint, or vanilla and this has to be one of my favorites. It keeps my lips moist during the harsh winter months and trust me, I have full easily chapped lips. I prefer this over the regular carmex, just because it's less messy!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I bought this when I went to HK, as it is hardly available in my country. I bought the regular one (with a red cap). Love it. Find if very similiar to Blistex, but this is better in terms of moisturisation and lovely glossy sheen. It does go on strong and minty, which can be bad for extremely sensitive skin, but is gives a nice fresh tingling feeling like you have just brushed your teeth. It also moisturizes very well. On top of that, I love the glossy look.

About reviewer (533 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

Just come out in the UK the mint version but we have it in a tube its very lubricating and lovely and so nice to have mint in a lip balm because its so hard to come by unless its chapstick. The menthol smell is gorgeous and it zings a bit which plumps out the lips. This is one of the best balms out there because it is sooo nourishing and you can apply it with lipstick as well without it coming off or feeling greasy. Love it! And its cheap!

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I love Carmex Click Sticks. The reviewer below mentions that these are discontinued, but these are still available at drugstore.com. Mint is great ~ However, strawberry is my first choice, and I am looking forward to trying cherry next. Mint feels great on your lips and works great under your lipsticks. I live in the desert and it's been about 110 degrees lately ~ My lips have been so dry! I have been going through the Carmex click sticks in about a week and half. I keep them in my pocket and use them every waking hour ~ I'm addicted! The tingly effect lasts about five to ten minutes, and the lip balm is so creamy and hydrating. Love this stuff!! I have four more in my shopping bag at drugstore.com. I can't wait for my order...

About reviewer (915 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

i cannot live without this. seriously, it's the best chapstick ever. i've always used the regular carmex in, in every form possible, but when mint was introduced a few years back it was all over. i have at least 2 of these with me at all times. once a friend went through my bag and found 7. it was a big bag though! like the review below, i can't find this in stores anymore either, so i order in bulk online. i am horrified that one day it's going to disappear and i'll be totally lost!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

Carmex Mint Clickstick is the BEST chapstick I have ever come across to using. I can honestly say I am 100% addicted to it (I'll order a dozen online just because retail stores do not carry it anymore. I considered writing a letter to the Carmex distributors asking why retail stores aren't carry them in my city!!) It gives off a great menthol minty feel when you apply it. It's not thick and balmy like the Chapstick brands, gives off the perfect amount of moisture, and immediately cures any dryness or chapped lips. I've been using this product for over 2 years now and my lips are always always smooth and soft. Never have to deal with chapped lips again!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

I really like this product, the mint is very nice because it gives your chapped lips a nice tingling feeling. I love the original Carmex, in the jar of course, it's the only way to go. But this is also nice because it smells nice and minty, it has very nice SPF coverage. It is also nice because it is much more convient to tote around than the jars of Carmex. But it doesn't taste like mint though, it almost tastes like pepper.

About reviewer (247 reviews)

AgeUnder 18