LUSH T For Toes

LUSH T For Toes
T For Toes

* Kaolin, * Sodium Bicarbonate, * Powdered Horsetail Herb (Equisetum arvense), * Powdered Walnut Leaf (Juglans regia), * Powdered Broom Tops (Ruscus aculeatus), * Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), * Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), * *Citral, * *Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Perfume.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have 2 pairs of fairly expensive Mephisto sandals that I've had for years and which, because of all the wear, really stink to high heavens. They're fine for wearing but if I have to take them off (as I did at physio a few weeks ago), the smell is embarrassing. I tried a spray from Soft Moc and it works but only for one wearing and I figure that soaking leather in some random wet, chemical spray isn't the best thing for the shoes. I figured I'd give this powder a try and I find it pretty decent. It smells nice, it contains kaolin which absorbs odors, bicarbonate of soda (we all know what baking soda does for stinking fridges!), as well as tea tree. I shake a goodly amount onto the foot-bed of my sandals and leave it overnight. Next day, I shake out the excess and - voila - no embarrassing sandal stink and - bonus - it keeps my feet feeling nice and fresh. The container this is sold in is ridiculous, however. I wish it was in a shaker like those pictured but instead, it's in a small plastic bottle with a "press" lid like those on Body Shop shower gels or some of my liquid facial cleansers. Really stupid packaging but that won't put me off this product. It's a sandal-weather "must have" for me.

Bought this to sprinkle in my shoes as I have stinky feet and don't enjoy wearing socks unless necessary. Overall, it does its job and makes my shoes not smell while sitting under my bed or if I have to stick them in a bag with clothes while traveling. I didn't even realize I was supposed to put it on my toes until I happened to read the bottle one day. I tried it, and wound up with really dry and uncomfortable feet and white marks all over the carpet.
In conclusion, for shoes it's a lifesaver, but on skin it's unpleasant and the bottle packaging is inefficient.

on 5/24/2012 3:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrendous. My feet are naturally odorless, but they do sweat a little. This ruined a pair of flats I tried to use it with - it made them reek, and the reek transfers to my feet and is hard to wash off. And yes, it's just the one pair of shoes I used it with. I'm fairly certain that the cornstarch in this product is turning into food for odor-producing bacteria.

Packaging makes it hard to shake into shoes, and isn't portable.

It smells and feels nice enough, though.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Love this stuff for UGG boots- I have to wear arch supports in mine and the synthetic materials make your feet STINK : ( luckily, I can sprinkle a ton of this stuff in and the smell is gone and replaced with a nice fresh scent instead!

on 8/18/2011 10:11:00 PM

I've got to say this is not that great as a foot powder. I find it gets clumpy and creates a clay film on my shoes, and it just builds up as I have to apply a little more each day. However, I have found an alternate use. I have very fine hair that gets greasy in a flash. I use this as a dry shampoo. You need just a little bit to give you big volume, fresh, clean, and shiny hair! Love it!
The packaging is a little weird, but it takes some getting used to. Just don't plan on taking it with you unless you have a ziploc

I bought this for my fiance's little brother who has stinky feet that could KILL. He says it smells like lemon pledge and complains about it, but boy does it get the job done, as long as he uses it his feet don't stink. His mom now buys it for him and makes him use it, it's the only way that kid can take off his shoes if someone else is in the room so he won't kill them with the smell.

on 3/2/2009 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Tea Tree Oil leaves feet feeling clean and refreshed and odor free.

on 7/2/2007 9:47:00 PM

This is a lifesaver. I work in an office all summer, in New York City. Which means I wear close-toed heels with bare feet in 90 degree weather on the Subway. By mid-summer my feet are unbearably sweaty and smelly, and so I can't even take my shoes off under my desk b/c I know they smell up my whole office. But this totally fixed it. My feet do still sweat some, but not anywhere near what they normally do, and they don't smell. At all. Granted, the packaging is a little messy, etc, etc, but this stuff is absolutely worth it.

on 1/3/2009 1:49:00 PM

The quality of the *product* is great. It stops my feet sweating and getting stinky. The quality of the packaging is terrible. Putting this on your feet means you will get powder on the floor, on your trousers (so put this on before you put anything else on), white fingers, so run some water over your hands before touching anything soft as it will leave a white mark. I'm only using this as a substitute for deo in my pits, as Mitchum irritates them now and I need to use this up. It does work, but again little puffs of powder fall everywhere. Ladies, if you run out of deo, you can use this on your pits, but put your bra on first!! Men, you just clamp your arms to your sides!

on 1/3/2009 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It did keep the smell out but it seems to not completely stop the sweat. When you take your shoes off you can see the white bits of it stuck on your shoes, so you need to wipe it off before you store your shoes away.
The pakaging is very 'bah' i mean, i take it to the gym and if you don't close the lid properly it'll spill all over (your gym bag) even if you thought you had it completely sealed, you're sometimes wrong.
The smell is very fresh, so it should be good for everyone

Popular Body Skincare Products