Uploaded by jgar

price range

Reviews

frombriii

May/12/2010

i think this gel is great. it does a good job at keeping my brows in place and keeping them from looking like a mess. it reminds me a lot of the mac one that is made, but i would buy this again over mac just because its a lot cheaper. i have nothing bad to say about this, it gets the job done. its a great product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jan/15/2010

This is basically MAC's Brow Set in another packaging and much cheaper price. It does what it's supposed to do, keep the eyebrows in place. I just wish the effect would last longer, though. You'll have to reapply after a few hours.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0
fromeq2008

Jan/07/2010

I didn't like this as much as I like Covergirl clear mascara for my brows. I wouldn't buy this again because it doesnt hold as long as Covergirl does.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

Dec/19/2009

I had no idea this product was discontinued since I just brought one yesterday at my local rite-aid for reg price of $5.99. This stuff holds my brows in place and gives my face that "finished" look. Comes in convenient package. Super easy to use. Don't know what I would do if they discontinue it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jun/15/2009

I adore this product. I'm mystified as to why Maybelline would discontinue it. Other eyebrow gels leave clumps. This product was always a pleasure to use.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair

EyesOther

Dec/29/2008

I discovered this at a large discount/close out store and it's brilliant! and that is why, alas, it's being discontinued!

I paid $2 for it; got it in the dark brown color and in one swipe my eyebrows look groomed, tamed and defined.

If I had known it was a discontinued product I would have purchased the entire inventory.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

Mar/29/2008

I'm so discouraged that this product has been discontinued. I have used the gel in either the taupe, or brown for years. I'm starting to have some gray in my brows and this would cover well. Anything else just goes on the skin and the gray shines through. It also works magnificently with the un-rulies. What could these folks have been thinking to get rid of this wonderful product …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

Mar/22/2008

I can't find this in stores... was this discontinued? I bought mine on clearance from Rite Aid and this stuff is SOOO awesome! I can't live without this. I'm brunette with grayish-brown colored eyebrows and they look so blah... but with this I have a better pigmented eyebrow color and it looks so natural. It keeps my eyebrows in place too. And when you overpluck, this saves the …Read more

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

fromamyzon

Jan/24/2008

Can someone please tell me WHY this was discontinued??! This is one of my makeup MUST haves and I'm so disappointed... I suspected it had been since I'd been to several stores looking. This stuff gives a great shape to your brows and just enough color. I guess I'm going to either EBay it or start looking for a new brand.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

Dec/07/2007

i LOVE this stuff!! i use the brunette kind because i think my brows are too light! i never had much luck with the pencil or powder kind.. always looked so unnatural! and it's so quick and easy.. just a couple of swipes!! does a great job at giving my brows a great shape and color! unfortunately it has been discontinued and i'm devastated!! but thankfully i have the lifesaver known as …Read more

About reviewer (34 reviews)

AgeUnder 18