4.6

price range

Reviews

Reviews

19 years ago

Mom bought this for my husband and he smells sooooo gooood. He's tried many other fragrances, but this one he keeps coming to. He's pretty fickle too, so that says something about this one.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinOther

EyesOther

from

20 years ago

Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas, and it's his staple fragrance now. So sexy and masculine, without being overwhelming or too intoxicating. Passionate, but conservative and discreet....

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

20 years ago

Allure Pour Homme is devastatingly good. It just smells awesome. My favorite men's fragrance.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal

20 years ago

I gave this to my husband for christmas. It's a classy scent not overpowering. Has citrus notes. Similar to Issey Miyake for men.

About reviewer (358 reviews)

SkinCombination

19 years ago

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinOther

EyesOther

from

20 years ago

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

20 years ago

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal

20 years ago

About reviewer (358 reviews)

SkinCombination