4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I think I might be in love with this stuff. Thinner gloss and clear but it's super moisturizing and lasts forever. I got pear...which smelled amazing

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

2 months ago

Edit 2-19-20 Lowering my opinion of this balm. It's not very moisturizing, especially compared to Sleeping Mask in jar. Just average, ok to keep in bag but not for serious overnight lip care. Original: Really like this balm! The Sleeping Mask in the jar is even better but I hate putting fingers in jars so this tube delivery is great. The texture is perfect and it creates a barrier to protect lips when using Retin-a at night but I like it anytime as well. Pear has a very mild scent that fades quickly.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

4 months ago

I love this lip balm! For me, it's the perfect gloss; it's not too shiny, it smells great (I've got the pear one) and it's hydrating. It doesn't just sit heavy on my lips, it actually does work to make sure they remain moisturized and kissable. It's a little pricy, but, honestly, I wouldn't mind spending the money again because I really do like how it makes my lips feel.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

from

6 months ago

YES YES YES!!! Feels so good, definitely buy it at half off though! https://youtu.be/nmqCa3rK6oI

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

a year ago

While I’m not a huge fan of the regular Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, I do like this Lip Glowy Balm more. I purchased the “peach” scented balm and I feel like this is a vast improvement in texture and the delivery system, at least for my preferences. I like the squeezy tube with slanted end that makes it so easy to spread across the lips without getting my fingers goopy. I don’t hate jar packaging, only when it comes to lip products. Would I repurchase? Probably not. It’s good, just not great. It doesn’t do anything special that would support me rating this higher than 4 lippies and it’s not the one I reach for first.

About reviewer (968 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

a year ago

Great day time version of the lip mask. This provides great moisture with the ease of it being in a squeeze packaging! Makes your lips look so smooth and cushiony.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

OBSESSED - I prefer this over the original sleeping mask in the tub (and not just because this is far more sanitary). I have this in the berry scent and it smells just the same as the original, but the formula is more of a pigmented bright pink and more of a gloss texture. So easy to reapply, and this has truly changed the quality of my lips! Mine are chronically chapped and this is super moisturizing, slightly thick, not overly sticky but feels nice and moisturizing. Wish they had this in the vanilla scent, The color adds a barely there sheen but definitely isn't super noticeable. I will definitely will repurchase!

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

from

a year ago

Ive only tried this in the Berry scent and i am obssessed! Its a lighter version of the sleeping mask with the same delicious berry scent. They have 3 other flavors of Peach, Grapefruit and Pear. I picked berry because it had the most "tint". Its a clear pinky color. It is not as pigmented as Glossier Cherry Balm dot Com but its enough to give a little something something especially if you have fairly pigmented lips. If you are looking for some color, id say go for the Glossier Cherry instead.(i hate the Cherry scent) This glowy balm makes my lips look healthy and it coats it while being really hydrating in a luxurious way. The texture on my lips feels like Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing lip care in the pot. This is cheaper and in tube version and smells so much better. I feel like this coats the lips so nicely and really protects them. This also lasts on the lips for a good amount of time without creating that weird ring in the center of the lips. It also doesnt make my lips peel like a lot of other lip products. Edit- this lives in my purse. I use it to revive faded lipstick and lipliner. I will repurchase because this is the beat balm lip gloss product I own. Plus the regular one in the jar is amazing for overnight treatment.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral