4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

Really good lasting color, not drying at all - like a cream.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

10 months ago

I consider this a good “find.” I chose the shade “Thirst.”<br> I wanted a pinkish-red lipstain, cruelty-free, reasonably priced, long-lasting. <br> I could find pink lip stains and red lip stains that met my requirements, but not pink-red, for some odd reason. <br> So when I came upon Joah’s “Tintation” stains, I was happy to spot the shade “Thirst,” which appeared to be just the vibrant pinkish-red I was seeking. It’s also apparently cruelty-free, and costs around $6.50 US.<br> It is just the right color, too. Thirst is a medium-deep red rose, with a satin finish and a creamy texture that I find thicker than the typical stain. I apply it quickly, then immediately smooth out the color by pressing my lips together or smoothing with a brush. Thirst is not particularly drying, for a stain, and you can put balm over it without compromising the stain’s longevity. In fact, if you use this as a base for your lipstick and gloss, you’ll need only minimal touch-ups for the rest of the day, or at least for several hours. Fortunately, it has a pleasant, unobtrusive mildly sweet scent which I think most people will find easy to ignore. Coconut oil does a pretty good job of removing this stain when you’re ready for it to come off. <br> The packaging, which consists of a short opaque plastic tube the same color as the stain, with a short doe-foot applicator attached to the screw-on cap, is utilitarian and looks low-budget – which, after all, it is. I don’t expect “luxurious” for < $10.00. I only wish this stain came in a wider selection of shades.

About reviewer (847 reviews)

Age44-55