Yes To Cotton Comforting Paper Mask

Yes To Cotton Comforting Paper Mask

1.0

1 review

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Propanediol, Sorbitol Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Fruit Water, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Beta-Glucan, Algin, Galactoarabinan, Heptyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate, Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal

on 8/18/2018 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Much like all the other Yes To... products I've tried so far, this one caused me major issues. I'd had it on for less than a minute before it started to sting so badly I had to remove it immediately and wash my face thoroughly. Afterwards my skin continued to burn for upwards of an hour and it even affected my eyes, making them sting and swell up a little too. In the end I took an antihistamine just to try and get things to calm down, even a little.

Despite its claims to be suitable for 'ultra-sensitive & allergy-prone skin' I wouldn't recommend this mask for either of those skin types. There's definitely something in this that didn't agree with my sensitive skin and the fact that it claims to 'protect and minimise irritation' makes me laugh. It definitely did the complete opposite for me!

Finally the size and shape of the mask was hysterical. It was so small it didn't fit my face at all. I had to cut the eye holes to get it to sit flat on my face, whilst the mouth and nose holes felt like they were too close together.