BECCA Ultimate Coverage 24 - Hour Foundation

BECCA Ultimate Coverage 24 - Hour Foundation

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Actual rating is 4.5 lippies. I am always on the hunt for a nice foundation like so many others here. I am not super-picky, but there are certain things that are non-negotiable when it comes to foundation. I want it to wear well and not break up, I want it to cover, and I want it to match fairly well. Maybe I am a little picky. Becca's Ultimate Coverage foundation is a pretty full-coverage foundation that somehow manages to still look like skin while covering blemishes and redness. The color match is not wonderful for me, as the shade Linen is still at least half a shade too dark, but I am accustomed to using a lightener so it is not a big deal in the end. The packaging is gorgeous, and I feel like the price is well-justified considering how the product performs. I have redness in my cheeks and on my nose as well as acne, and most mornings I cannot be bothered to do a really rigorous concealer regimen and then foundation on top. With this foundation I can just do my undereyes and then buff this on top of primer and my skin looks darn-near flawless. I do have to use a moisturizing primer with this to keep it from breaking down on drier areas of my face since it is a little on the dry side, but I am okay with that too. One thing that I absolutely love about this foundation is that I can do my whole face with one pump. That definitely tells me that it is a sound investment and I will certainly repurchase when I run out. The finish is a lot nicer than many other full-coverage foundations--it isn't luminous or even satin-y, but it looks natural and soft in spite of how much coverage there is. I have zero significant complaints, and if I didn't have to mix in white this would be 5 lippies flat out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

To start off I gotta say I have problematic skin: eczema, rosacea, extremely sun sensitive. Cool toned. Becca is a difficult brand for cool tones but this foundation came in tones that was more agreeable to my cooler skin. My issue is that it’s thick. And it definitely sticks to your skin. It goes on a little rough because it’s definitely got a thick synthetic feel. It is great because it doesn’t come off on clothing but terrible because if you sweat underneath it it WILL clog your pores. I ended up having a breakout. I can see it being a go to for a night out but the 24-hr wear seems moot if it clogs your pores. It also starts looking patchy as the hours go by so I wouldn’t recommend it for dry skin types.

I returned this almost immediately. The coverage is good. Color match was good. The smell is bad. It has a texture that was difficult to apply and never fully felt like it set. As always I try many techniques before I write a product off. Brush, sponge, primer, sunscreen only, powder, setting spray. On top of that it had zero lasting power. None. Of the three or so foundations I'm testing, this one was the worst.

I have never purchased a Becca product before. It's just not a brand I think about and I wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

It reminds of Revlon Color Stay but without the staying power. I would recommend Color Stay over this all day especially when you can pick up three bottles of it for the price of one Becca.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

FINALLY. A full coverage foundation that is ACTUALLY full coverage and doesnt dry out my skin.

I have very severe acne rosacea, 1 pump applied with my beauty blender covers up everything. So full coverage I'm actually considering replacing my Shape Tape with this foundation but a shade lighter.

I cannot rave enough about this product. The only con is the price, 44 dollars for 1 oz., but since it works so beautifully and I only need 1 pump per application, I will repurchase over and over again.

If you are someone who likes using a full coverage foundation the Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation is one worth checking out. The Ultimate 24 Hour Foundation is a very thick gel texture and you will want to work at a moderate speed because this does start to set rather quickly. A little bit goes a very long way with this foundation. Using a damp beauty blender was the easiest way to apply this, and it does take some effort to fully smooth over skin and blend. The Ultimate 24 Hour Foundation is fragrance free. Finally, I love that Becca has such a decent shade range for this foundation. I never wore this foundation for 24 hours straight, but this did hold up well for 12 hours- just a little bit of shine at the end of the but that was it. If you like a long lasting, matte finish, full coverage foundation, the Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation is a good option.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am over 50 with lines and redness. My skin is dry if I do not keep it moisturized. I prefer full coverage foundation. I applied it with my fingers, as I have always done with foundations. I used the Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench moisturizer underneath. I set it with puffs and my Laura Mercier loose powder. I was so impressed with the coverage. And, it looked great too. I do advise going into Sephora if you can to pick your shade, the lightest ones are very pale and the shade chart on their site is way off. It stated put and did not break down all day. I think is worth the money. I love the M.U.F. HD stick foundation but the amount you get is less than half an ounce for the same price. The Becca stays on so much better and longer. It is not a foundation that is fast to apply like the Make Up Forever stick. This is def. my new fave.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Excellent match for pale fair skin. I have very dry skin. Used moisturizer and primer with foundation. Used a damp beauty blender to apply. Looked flawless, lasted 12 hours until I removed it. Definitely recommend.