3.3

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

I remember using the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Ex from years ago i gotten at Target on a whim, it has been reformulated and re packaged to this Time Freeze Sleeping Mask. This is a jello like texture cream that i use morning and night. I know its a sleeping mask but i just love the feeling of this crean so much i cant help it. i use the little spoon it comes with to scoop up the product and then apply on cleansed face. Its so strange how the cream forms back into a flat surface after making a dip with my spoon. its like memory foam!. anyways, enough about the texture of the cream, the performance is outstanding. my face feels plump and hydrated while never greasy and does not feel dry or sticky. Ive tried the Belif Aqua Bomb and Chanel Hydra Beauty micro creme also in a gel like texture, my favorite cream has to be this one. I got mine on amazon for only 25usd. I didnt want to purchase at sephora because its almost double the price. I use this at night mixed in with my Acne.org Aha and it works great with my regime. I am a Benzoyl peroxide user and i do get very dry skin in the morning so i love this cream for re hydrating and going on top of benzoyl peroxide. This goes well under makeup also. Slight spa like smell, very pretty and soft, nothing too intense. Id repurchase this. Edit- this is one of the only cream that doesnt give me that tight dry feeling after application but i feel i did break out a bit after using this for a couple weeks. I ventrured out to try Peach and Lily Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream and its just not moisturizing enough. I went back to my ride or die FAB Ultra Repair Cream. I use this Laneige one now as a neck cream because its a bit too heavy and makes me oily in the daytime which causes me to break out.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

i thought that i would like this product cause im so in love their bb cushion but nope. i don't have sensitive skin in fact my skin is quite healthy with zero pimple and rarely do i have redness, the only things that i have is a natural pink on my cheek due to my rosy undertone. This mask makes my skin red and itchy right after i put it on. The smell is refreshing but i wake up the next day with a really greasy face not hydrated like it cant absorb into the skin (i have dry skin). Don't waste your money on this

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I've been very happy with the Laneige skin-care products I've tried and I very much enjoy their original Sleeping Mask so I was eager to try this Time Freeze (yeah, right!) sleeping mask. It is almost $20 more expensive (in Canada) than the original but I don't find it to be all that much better. It's suggested to use this once or twice a week, after moisturizing. It is a nice product and my skin feels lovely after applying it, once it sets/absorbs a bit (doesn't take long) and feels very smooth and firm in the morning, even if I don't use a moisturizer under it. Packaging is nice - an attractive wide-mouthed jar with a silver-toned lid and a good-sized spatula for applying the product, eliminating the need to dip your fingers into it. However, as much as I think this is an excellent product, I actually much prefer the Shiseido sleeping mask - of the sleeping masks I've tried, the Shiseido one is my absolute fave and don't even like rinsing/wiping it off in the morning because my face looks so nice.

About reviewer (1495 reviews)

Age56 & Over