Freeman Beauty Hydrating Glacier Water + Pink Peony Gel Cream Mask

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This has become my daytime moisturizer, and it works fantastic! I like using it in the morning cause it's lightweight and doesn't feel greasy on the skin. It's very affordable, being $5 a tube. It will last you a long time, as you don't need to use more than a pea size amount for daily application. Pick this up, and you won't be disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Surprised by this! I didn't like most Freeman masks because they use propylene glycol which breaks me out and to me, is a cheap filler ingredient. I found this sachet on sale at Sally's and decided I'll try it after looking at the ingredients list. It definitely is a fancy lotion, but it didn't break me out and it feels very nice. I don't slather a ton on either, just a regular lotion amount. Now, being a bargain hunter, it makes more sense get the 6oz for a couple of dollars than to get this small .5oz for $2. However, ours really hard to find online, and when you do, the shipping makes it expensive. So this works out to being one of their pricier masks, but it's still not that bad at all compared to other creams.

Now for useless info, I have so many boxes of a discontinued Garnier overnight gel cream and it's very similar to this. If I didn't have so many, I might go get the overpriced 6oz of this online, but it's not really as necessary for me. However I also use Vichy skin sleep, which feels similar but possibility more emollient and that's like $35 a jar. So I do like this and in theory would purchase it again, and might in the future, which is what matters.

This is one of my favorite leave on masks. I usually use it before bed and sleep with it on my face, I feel like I really get the full benefits of it that way. It's very hydrating without leaving a greasy residue. I haven't noticed any anti-pollution (clarifying) or glowing effects as it claims, but it does the job without clogging or enhancing my pores. This mask could cost more and I would still buy it, I like it as much as some of my more expensive ones.

Unlike their cloudberry+cactus water gel mask this one doesn't have a super strong scent. It does have a smell, but it's light and fresh. Not unpleasant at all. It's a light blue opaque gel that goes on clear and absorbs pretty fast, no need to rinse it off. The next morning I just use toner and proceed as usual with my routine.

It's definitely a heavier moisturizer than the water gel mask, so if you have dry skin and are looking for a deeper treatment I'd go with this one.