Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.9

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love this blush. It's the one I wear almost every day and when I run out I will definitely buy it again.

It's a warm pink with subtle shimmer. It's not glittery, it gives a 'lit from within' glow so beautiful that you probably won't need highlighter.

The only negative about this blush is that eventually it gets a bit harder to pick up anything on the brush, so occasionally I need to give it a scrape with a cotton bud just to loosen the powder. Otherwise, this is a must-have for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful nuance, so silky and smooth, it gives instant freshness and radiance to skin. It has a pretty lasting power, no break-out, no iritations. The packaging is so cute, I always have it in my purse for little touch ups during long day.
The only thing I can say it's not so perfect is the fact that I need to swirl my brush more to get some color on cheeks, it a little to hard. However, it is better to apply it gradually then to apply it once and look like a clown:-)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Rose de Jaspe 95 is a peachy rose that adds a natural flush to cheeks. Its warm toned with cool silver shimmer. The shimmer isn't loud like Nars Super Orgasm, it blends out nicely to a healthy shimmer-sheen. Good pigmentation. Actually, I think its a close dupe for Benefit Rockateur :)

PROS:
- Blends well
- Pretty Floral scent
- Paraben Free
- Small and compact doesn't take up much room in your makeup bag or for storage
- Has a mirror for travel and on the go application
- Color coded packaging makes it quick to find the shade you want in the morning
- Bourjois put out super cute limited edition packaging quite often to spice it up

CONS:
- Most shades are pigmented but there are a few disappointments that have a lot of shimmer and not much pigment
- Lasting power is average - around 6 - 8 hours
- Some people say a few develop a hardened surface every once in a while and then its harder to pick up color. I wouldn't worry ahead of time - it hasn't happened to me yet and I have 4 that I've had for 18 months now. If it did the fix is easy....just to scrape off a layer of the surface with a nail file, or an old clean mascara wand, or and old toothbrush :)

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Nice color, though it´s not very natural. Good product, but nothing special about it...

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great color selection from bourjois including this one. A flattering dusty rose color with a very fine silvery sheen for my fair-light olive south Asian skin tone. The color mimics my natural flushed color, also has a slightly cold weather mood to it. Love it paired with simple black eyeliner for a simple elegant look.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Fair to good blush on the very very pale. Slightly too pink on me; I find a warmer peachy-pink better. This isn't unusable, though.

I've recently been adventuring for the first time into the dark regions of blush. This is scary for a pale blue person. I thought I could never pull off any blush, ever, and was condemned to looking like death year-round.

95 Rose de Jaspe is one of two I finally bought (the other is 35 Lune d'or). Thanks to advice from Satinette and Georgiasweety on the Boards for pointing me towards this one! Rose Jaspe is one of the lightest Bourjois blushes: pale rose-pink. It's a dusky rose - so with a little more beige-brown in the mix; a little glittery, but not nearly as much as the "d'or" series; easy to apply a faint wash that just makes you look very slightly flushed. As Jojoba points out in her review, Rose de Jaspe is very close to Chanel's Joues Contraste 99 Rose Pétale.

It's more peachy than the other paler Bourjois blushes, so works well on the pale blue of hue. Anything with more blue-violet in it brings out my natural blueness; so the more "pure" pinks, like the otherwise beautiful Rose d'or and Lilas d'or, came out a bit artificial-looking on me. Going the other way, anything with too much coral/rust (Rose coup de foudre, Tomette, Brun poudré) comes out orange. My favourite remains Lune d'or for an everyday rapid blush - Rose de Jaspe is a close second as it's less immediately easy to work with and effective, it has more colour and less glitteriness, maybe more appropriate for meetings? I'm still playing around with these, anyway.

Bourjois blushes are lovely little pots of joy; beautiful packaging, matching the colour inside. The mini mirror inside is useful, the fitted teeny brush is not. The contents are domed, and baked. Quite hard, but work fine with a blusher brush: good results here with the Bourjois dinky stubby bronzer brush or The Body Shop's retractable blusher brush (soft, synthetic, lovely). As others have noted, this blush can be hard to pick up as it's dry-baked: easily solved by scraping the top gently with a dry toothbrush.

This is perfumed: the classic Bourjois scent: rose, vanilla, peach, violet flower, maybe some lily of the valley. Love it or hate it (I love it, and am highly allergic to many smells - but this scent is happily nostalgic for me).

Nice and cheap here in Europe (around EUR 10.00). Not tested on animals. No irritations on this otherwise rather irritable skin.

I'd buy this again - though it looks like it'll last a long time - but not as good as Nars Orgasm or its dupes, as quite the most extraordinary and life-changing gently flushing blush. Mmmm... continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is the best blush ever...it's a bright rosy pink...
and its tiny, so its so easy to carry in my mini purse when Im out at night!!!!

Popular Blush Products