3.2

$49.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

18 days ago

I was looking for a foundation with a bit more coverage for weekend days/nights out so got a sample of this in a few shades (my everyday foundation and HG is MAC face and body). It does give full coverage which is actually a bit too much for me - I was looking for something a bit more medium. It gives quite a mask effect which I hate and transfers like crazy! It also gets patchy really fast. It highlighted dry patches and lines on my face I have never seen before and I'm only 26. Considering there is no SPF in it, it doesn't photograph very well either. I'm definitely glad I didn't purchase a full bottle of it. Shade ranges are quite good but all lean too pink/yellow for me, I needed something more on the beige side.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesHazel

2.0

21 days ago

I thought the skin match for NARS radiant Longwear foundation was excellent. It's the wear time that stinks. In about three hours, it was separating and getting patchy around my nose, forehead and chin. I tried every way to make this work with the same results. Since I am determined not to waste this product, I now mix it with my moisturizer for lightweight coverage and use a concealer for my trouble areas.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

5 months ago

Skin: Normal, sometimes combo-oily. NC20 with saturated cool yellow almost olive undertone. PROS: 1. Really decent medium to full coverage. One pump with this foundation is very little, but I find it more than enough to cover my entire face and get medium coverage. (I use fingers which doesn't soke up any product) 2. Easy to blend with fingers. Spreads very far. 3. Nice satin skin-like finish. 4. Doesn't transfer if you use one pump. 5. Doesn't separate when oil comes through. CONS: 1. Not as longwearing as other Nars foundation for my skin type. 2. Can't find my shade therefore wouldn't repurchase. Nars is known for their very yellow shades. But actually I couldn't find a single shade in my depth that's yellow enough. Deauville is the exact depth but too muted and Fiji is too orangey, others are too peachy.....Wish they had Ceylan in this formula.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

5 months ago

My Shade Aruba I have combo skin with dry around my mouth and on cheeks. And I find that this foundation applies best with fingers where you want the most coverage and blends seamlessly with a sponge. I wouldn’t say it’s the most long lasting foundation, but it wears beautifully. It’s a great mixing foundation to retain a skin like finish throughout the day. My fave mixes are with the Sheer Glow and my more Matte foundations. While I do get oily in the tzone, I can blot and go about the rest of my day. And if photographs beautifully! It is prone to transfer, so this isn’t something I bring too far down my neck with certain shirts. Also, I find that a pump or two is enough for me. If you use any more then you’re never gonna have a set face. Powder turns to mud on skin and as the day wear it gets worse.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlack

5 months ago

Just to preface this review with the fact that I did not buy the foundation, I asked for a sample at Sephora and tried it for a few days to see how I would like it. There were a few good things about it: very good color match to my skin tone, easy to apply and blend, overall it wears well throughout a full day at work...I did notice that it easily came off anywhere I would touch my face, especially around the nose and under the nose area. If I carry around a blending sponge with me, it'll be okay, but I don't do that, so I am left with minor places where the redness of my face shines through if I've accidentally touched my face. For this reason, and the fact that it costs $49.00 at Sephora or Ulta, is why I would not purchase. If money weren't an issue and I were to wear it to a special occasion (where hopefully I wouldn't touch my face as much as I do at work!) I would say this is worth the buy. By the way, I used findation.com to color match my foundation before going to the store to color match it, and it actually worked! The website said Santa Fe would be my color, and when the Sephora associate tested it on my face, it truly did match.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

5 months ago

I have acne proned, sensitive skin, light olive skin with a few acne scars . I have been using Huda in the color Chai and decided to try the NARS in Fiji. I noticed that the coverage was not full almost immediately I also noticed after a few hours this makeup separated horribly! My cheek and upper lip area were patchy and greasy looking. The next day I woke up with little bumps all over my face I thought it was my Dr Brandy pore primer and stopped using it and continued with the NARS (process of elimination) the fourth day my skin broke out really bad. I read the bad reviews and I was not alone. I thought and hoped I would love this but I’ll stick to my Huda and Laura Mercier loose powder

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

6 months ago

Woe is me! This stunning, natural looking, high-coverage foundation doesn't work on my oily skin. I can make it last A LOT longer with a good mattifying powder and setting spray though; with just powder it fades on my whole t zone by the end of the day which is why I took a lippie off. It looks incredibly skin like while delivering high coverage; not quite full coverage, but definitively more than medium. A little goes a long way too, and it's a dream to blend. I use a sponge most often to apply it, but fingers and a brush work too. Its healthy looking skin in a bottle.This is as radiant as I go foundation wise, because I have oily skin. Im not sure If I want to work with it though, because I did notice pore congestion while I was using it. Not sure if it would eventually break me out because I only tried a sample for a week. I use 4w1 Honey Bronze in Estee Lauder Double wear and NC 43 in MAC studio fix powder foundation; in the Nars fndtn Valencia was a decent color match, worked well for me. Syracuse was a bit too dark. I would prefer if Valencia was a tad more neutral because it leans quite warm yellow, but I can pull it off easily without having to mix. I would repurchase only after finding solid setting spray, primer and powder options with oil and sweat control because this foundation is only good at looking beautiful and covering; it cant stand up to oily skin.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 months ago

Got a sample of this in Gobi from Sephora. Like with my NARS sheer glow in Gobi, Gobi is just a tad too light for my nc15/20 skin tone. If i use it alone I’m pale and need to bronze way too much to make it work, but the next shade up is too dark. So dropped points for that. I applied dabs of this with a brush onto my clean skin, and other than it being too light, I noticed that this emphasized the pores on my face, even on my forehead between my brows, and that never happens. It also seemed to sit on my skin, you could see it on the tip of my nose, and I applied the bare minimum (im a light coverage gal). I own Nars sheer glow and that blurs my pores well; this foundation did not. The sample went in the trash and I washed this off immediately. It may work for you, it felt light on the skin, didnt feel cakey, but just didnt mesh with my skin type.

About reviewer (433 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

7 months ago

Things I liked: The coverage was really great and I found a colour that suited me well enough. I also like the packaging. It was sleek and the product is easy to dispense and control how much you're using. You get a decent amount in the bottle. Things I didn't like: The staying power left much to be desired. I tried it with different moisturisers and a couple different setting powders but nothing improved the situation. It would crease after about an hour and came off at the slightest touch. It was already really embarrasing giving my friends a hug and seeing my foundation on their cheek every time. ThI haven't had such a big problem like this with any other brand I've used so far.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

8 months ago

For the first hour, this foundation feels lightweight, smooths pores, and provides full coverage without looking cakey. And then it becomes a hot mess. Settles into pores, looks patchy, never sets. Not worth it.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm