Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

4.2

on 10/7/2018 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored which is the bright 'universal' red shade. In the tube Uncensored comes in it looks like a true red on me it mostly appears as a true red but appears a tiny bit bright as it leans a tiny bit orangey red on me.

The Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint appears quite matte on my lips and feels relatively lightweight and comfortable on. The tube for the Stunna Lip Paint is gorgeous, glamorous and retro looking in an old school Hollywood silver screen star type of way and it does look like it might be a glass bottle of nail polish. The Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint does transfer a bit but it does last for quite a while on the lips.

The trick to wearing the Stunna Lip Paint is to apply it sparingly and to eke it out instead of applying many layers of it on if you don't want it to transfer so much supposedly.

I think I'd buy this item in Uncensored again probably because I love the pretty glass tube that it comes in and I love red. I don't know we'll see - maybe I'll think about it.

Fashion Fair Butterscotch, Black Opal Truly Topaz, Nars Malaga

on 5/26/2018 11:36:00 AM

I LOVE this colour. It applies nicely but is very liquidy to apply, so I'm very careful not to apply too much at once. It does transfer easily, but lasts really long on my lips as well, so no complaints! Doesn't dry out my lips too much either, and I'd definitely repurchase. You can see how it looks on my skin here:

on 4/6/2018 10:00:00 AM

This is probably the first time I've actually caved in to purchase a product created by a celeb!!!!

I love the colour - it really is a true universal red and suitable for all skin tones. I've had so many compliments each time I'm wearing this!!!!!

I also love the packaging; sleek and effortless. I live outside of the US so I paid $36 for this. And this packaging does look like for what its worth.

As many people have mentioned, the applicator is slightly different. It is tricky to work with especially at the side of your lips, but its still workable. For my case, I don't experience the bleeding as much as I use a lipliner. However, you need to work fast if you mess it up before the product dries!

I don't think it claims with a matte finish, but it dries down to a soft matte finish. My lips didn't crack extensively. However, its still good to prep and moisturize your lips before applying. I've been doing this for every single other matte lipstick, so this step doesn't bother me at all. I like how it didn't give me the sticky feeling finish when I try to rub my lips, likes the MUFE Aqua colour (which was terrible btw).

One tiny swipe is already very pigmented. So I believe this is going to last a long way!

Longevity wise - it can last about a good 5-6 hrs. Unless you're going to eat food that are really oily then of course you'd require a touch up. However, if you're having a light meal, I found that I didn't really need to reapply since the product is so pigmented, all I did was to reline my lips.

Do I think the price justifies the product? Absolutely - the packaging SOLD me. The product itself, in terms of colour and the longevity, it did not disappoint me. I think the applicator can be improved - but again, the current one isn't terrible, it just takes a bit of time to get used to and it will work out.

Of course, there are many brands out there that can give you the same red colour with that undertone, but the branding itself and the execution was what really got my attention. I'm not a huge fan of Riri - but so far none of their products have disappointed me, and it was well thought out.

If you're looking for something to splurge on, pls try this out! You DEFINITELY won't be disappointed.

I would repurchase it - only provided if I manage to finish this tube, which I guess its gonna take a long time, lol

Hope this review helps!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I read a lot mixed review about this product.
I bought this on the end of November, on early December I haven't try it and I read tons of mixed review, so I was so skeptical.

Some said the consistency is too runny and it will bleeds at the end of the day, I just sweating when I heard those review, I mean red bleeds lip is not my cup of tea.

So on Christmas I test it out, wow oh wow
I end up loving this product so much?

The consistency is very watery, but you can make it work, to avoid bleeds on my lips, I apply lip liner.

But my mom wear it without lip liner, it looks just good on her.

Ok the shade, THE SHADE IS SO BEAUTIFUL

I think it looks nice to anyone.

Packaging is unique, so edgy, which I love.

on 1/8/2018 10:05:00 AM

Gorgeous red shade, long-wearing and comfortable. Formula is a bit runny so be careful during application. Beautiful packaging.