Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fenty Glow

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fenty Glow

4.1

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

on 4/12/2019 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I thought this gloss was just okay. I don't see why people are raving over this. It's a basic gloss in a basic color. I think the doefoot is too large and the gloss is a bit thick and feels goopy. I'm glad I got the mini size of this because I would not buy the full size. I do like the packaging though. But I have other glosses I like much better than this.

on 4/8/2019 6:57:00 PM

Love this lip gloss!

I caved in and bought this even though I don’t need another lip product. The formula is very comfortable and not sticky or tacky. It has the smell of fruit gummies. I like the color since it gives my lips a nice MLBB color. It’s also sooooo shiny!

The packaging is also so beautiful and chic.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like this gloss but the color isnt my favorite. i dont like peachy / warm tones. it does sometimes pull peachy on me which im not a fan of. other than the color the gloss is great! its very shiny, non sticky and very comfortable. if you like warm peachy tones you will love this!

on 3/29/2019 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought into the hype and picked up Fenty Glow and Fussy. I'm normally not a lipgloss person and prefer lipsticks.

The packaging is adorable and I love how large and plush the brush is. The gloss itself has a strong fruity smell, almost like fruit punch but it doesn't taste like anything.

The formula is not too thick but not too thin. Both shades look similar on, especially after they settle in. The lipgloss lasts a while and it is super moisurizing.

Is it dupeable? Yes, it is. I feel like you don't need this but they're luxe enough to warrant the purchase.

on 3/16/2019 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

It’s pretty—nudey orangey with fine shimmer. Sometimes I find colored/sparkly glosses to be too precious but this is not that way. A little more sophisticated, if I can say that about a lip gloss. The scent/taste is pleasantly sweet too: a nice little pick-me-up. It can be a little gloopy but I think that’s kind of the nature of the beast here.

on 3/13/2019 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought the mini size along with the highlighter and I LOVE this gloss. It's beautiful, it's shiny without looking super wet, it's not sticky and it lasts a long time for a gloss.

Very moisturizing and lasts a good amount of time

on 3/6/2019 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love the packaging and applicator. It looks very chic and I feel good whipping it out and applying on the train. It's probably the only lipgloss I have used that leaves my lips moisturized instead of drying them out. Its not sticky, looks better in photos than reala life so I guess if you want glassy looking lips in photos, go for this.That being said the color is veeery sheer. I cannot use it alone and have to use a lipstick under. Thats a minus for me. Fenty should look into making more pigmented lipglosses

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Seriously...there's not many lip glosses that are 100% perfect for every occasion - be it no make-up days or full make-up days. Most are either too orange or too pink, too pigmented or not pigmented enough. It's hard to find something that ticks all the boxes. Not Gloss Bomb! This peachy nude with a touch of gold shimmer looks flattering on my tone regardless of what else is on (or not on) my face.
It's also hydrating, the texture is quite thick but yet surprisingly (for a lip gloss) it is not overly sticky - which gets it a big thumbs up from me. The applicator is quite large and therefore makes it easy to apply and it lasts about 3-4 hours - and this is coming from someone who sips on water constantly throughout the day! The only slight cons are: it is slightly pricey for a gloss and the very strong fruity scent in here is not subtle, I keep catching it throughout the day, but luckily I'm not averse to it. However it definitely won't be to everyone's liking...it's one of those love or hate fragrances so best to keep in mind as it's right under your nose the whole day and there's no getting away from that!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 2/18/2019 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

probably this is the best high end lip gloss make up I'd ever buy. No sticky for me who actually hate lip gloss after I bought punch pop from benefit. But this is like best gloss Shimmer and the candy-smells are good. Very big brush for Thick or slim lips, packaging are beautiful but not a long last good Pacakging quality.