4.1

$19.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

Gloss bomb is a balmy lipgloss with a color that would look good on almost everybody. This goes on smooth and doesn't accentuates lip lines it also makes your lips appear more voluminous. I like the scent it's pleasant and I also like that you get allot of product. This is a little thick and gloppy though so when you close the tube watch out that nothing leaks before you put it in your bag!

About reviewer (358 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3 months ago

I love how the product feels on my lips. I loooove Fenty products.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

6 months ago

On my second tube of this now. Has to be the best lip product I've used. Colour is amazing and seems to suit every skin tone. Texture isn't stick - can be quite thick but I pat off with my fingers. I used mine every day and it lasted best part of a year! Would 100% recommend!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

6 months ago

I am not usually a gloss person. I don't even wear lip colors on a regular basis (no matter how much I try and convince myself that I do). But the texture and shade of this is so perfect, I keep it in my bag at all times and notice when I don't have it. I'll start with the texture/formula of the gloss. It feels more like a thick, moisturizing gel than a traditional sticky gloss. If you've tried the Laneige Overnight Lip Mask, this feels like a slightly thinner version of that with a vanilla-candy scent. I have very dry lips, so I like that this can give me some relief and moisture if I don't have a lip balm on me. It's not sticky in the slightest, and while it has some shimmer I can't feel any sort of particles. The staying power is not great, if I don't eat or drink anything I can get a few hours of wear and with eating and drinking I need to reapply afterwards. That doesn't bother me though, I don't really buy glosses expecting them to last all day. So the color of the gloss. "Universal" is a pretty big claim, and I'm sure there are people who don't like this color on their skintone. However, I'vs seen tons of different people wear this and it looks at least passable on everyone, if nothing else. I like the shade because I have muted coloring and cannot pull off a pink lip to save my life. A lot of "nude"/"neutral" glosses or sheer balms end up leaning too pink for my liking (NARS Rikugien is a good example of a "nude" that turns bubblegum on me). This shade hits that sweet spot of being a nude that is not pink pink, but also doesn't lean too brown to head into hershey's territory. There is a micro-fine shimmer that is apparent in the bottle but is less noticeable on the lips. It's also sheer, which I appreciate as I don't have to worry about being super precise in my application and I don't have to check to see if it's drifted somewhere else on my face. Overall this is a fantastic gloss formula, with a shade and packaging that just add to the experience. The giant doefoot applies enough to go around the lips without having to dip back in. The price is nice as well, with a generous amount of product for one of the cheapest glosses at Sephora. I would definitely recommend this gloss for someone who is turned off by sticky formulas but wants to try something with a more natural look than matte, opaque lipstick. 10/10, definitely will repurchase once I use it up!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

from

8 months ago

I remember returning it because i hated the scent. I have now repurchased again and it isnt bothering as much as before. i think it mightve been the pregnancy hormones lol, this does have a strong sweet candy scent though so if you dont like scent in makeup stay away. the reason i wanted to try this again was because i vaguely remember how wonderful this formula truly is compared to the traditional goopey sticky glosses. And EVERYONE raves about this. The problem i have or have had with this is that it dissapears within minutes after i apply it. It is still a really pretty gloss dont get me wrong. The color is a nude warm rose that is a mlbb color and will def suit everyone. My favorite thing about this lipgloss is is moisturizing and does not give me that ring of weird white deadskin in the middle of my lips . i wont be repurchasing because of the lack of longevity. I get so mad at how pretty it is then 20 minutes later without eating or drinking its pretty much gone. So dissapointing. I rather pay more and get the longevity and comfort of Laura Mercier Lip Glaces or Buxom Lip Polishes

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 months ago

Beautifu gloss, I get a lot of compliments on it

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

9 months ago

This gloss makes your lips look so juicy and full. The formula is really hydrating and leaves your lips feeling soft and plump. The colour is a beautiful rosy nude which looks really great on a variety of skin tones. If you’re fairer the colour would be stronger but the deeper your skin tone is the more natural this gloss tends to look. On me it looks rosy and nude, almost like my lips but better. The gloss itself isn’t too sticky and doesn’t have an overwhelming smell. It has a slight fruity smell that fades as soon as you’ve applied it. The consistency isn’t too thick but it isn’t thin either. I really love this gloss for daily use on its own or over a lip colour. I’m onto my 3rd tube already. You get 9ml of product and for me, with daily use, it lasts 6 months. It’s a great product that’s worth trying.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

9 months ago

I'm not a gloss fan but I got this as a gift and I usually carry it around in my bag to spruce up my lip look should the occasion call for it. It's a bit heavy on the lips and I'm definitely not used to picking hair strands out of my lips like I did in middle school in the early 00s, but it does have a very 'your-lips-but-better' quality, and it smells/tastes amazing.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

10 months ago

I purchased this lip gloss because i wanted to see what the hype for this product was about. Once i applied the gloss for me it felt a little heavy feeling, sticky and the texture was a bit like glue. The color on me was a clear bronze- not too dark and but not enough color. I had to apply it twice more throughout the day because it started to wear. Having said those things, the lip gloss has loads of shine and it does make your lips feel fuller. The smell was sweet but not overpowering. It asked if i would buy again?I'm on the fence. Even though i didn't like the lip gloss Maybe i got a bad batch because people say it isn't sticky, or i need to try a different color. But for those that have a pale completion, there won't be too much color for this lip gloss. As for the price? I think it's standard, but it's expensive for a lip gloss with so little color. You are better off purchasing something more pigmented and long wearing.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

10 months ago

It's the ultimate 'your lips but better'. Super hydrating and a brilliant shine. The colour is also universal not just for every skin tone but also for every event you could ever wear it to. It works with any day or night outfit or makeup look.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive