Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.0

on 4/10/2019 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I Went To My Local Sephora And Got Shade Matched Inside The Store. The Sephora Makeup Artist Instantly Matched Me In The Shade 440 Along With The Fenty Beauty Concealer In 440. I Was Immediately Amazed How It Oxidize In Like 5 Seconds To Give The Product Time To Settle In On Your Face Before Judging It. Very Great Product! I Also Purchased The Instant Retouch Setting Powder In Hazelnut & Sample Size In Honey. Very Great For All Skin Types As Well.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So I was pushed into buying this as when I swatched it instore I thought it clung to dry spots/ pores a lot. But the lady who served me gave me all sorts of reasons why like because I had no primer on blah blah. Anyway I bought it, tried it at home and kinda hated it. I’ve since tried it again with Mac strobe cream applied shortly before which seems to help and using a beauty blender. It actually looks pretty nice once all my makeup is on and it’s one of my preferred foundations at the moment but I wouldn’t rebuy as too much hard work. I have normal skin, not particularly dry. Coverage is pretty average too. Still on the hunt for my HG!

on 9/16/2017 8:18:00 PM