Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm

Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm

3.5

CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PEG-20 GLYCERYL TRIISOSTEARATE, PEG-10 ISOSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, ECHINACEA PURPUREA ROOT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, GLYCERIN, MELIA AZADIRACHTA LEAF EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA FLOWER EXTRACT, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, AMBER POWDER, CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL, COCCINIA INDICA FRUIT EXTRACT, SOLANUM MELONGENA (EGGPLANT) FRUIT EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, OCIMUM SANCTUM LEAF EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL

on 11/16/2018 11:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So I really like this cleanser. It works very well and removes every last bit of waterproof eye makeup. It smells very nice, is easy to apply and the packaging is nice. I never break out from this which is a big deal for me as I will break out fairly easily. My big issue with it is the price and how much product you need. I find this doesn't last very long at all and is rather expensive. Body shop chamomile cleansing butter is a similar product that is cheaper and longer lasting if you are looking for a comparable, cheaper product. Would repurchase this but wish it was cheaper.

on 11/10/2018 10:17:00 AM

GOOD FOR TRAVELING!!! Its a SOLID cleanser AND removes makeup!

The only thing is you NEED SO MUCH PRODUCT~! Definitely not worth the price...

on 10/31/2018 10:23:00 AM

I haven't broken out in over a year, until i started using this junk.
I *think* I got it from a BoxyCharm. It smells great but holy disgusting pimples.
Judging by the reviews, I feel like the only one. If it works werll for you don't let me shun you away, but if you're prone to pimples get something by "simple" it's hella cheap and doesn't break you out.
I love Farmacy but this is pissing me off.

on 10/12/2018 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a lovely, fresh lime scented cleansing balm. This is delightful to use and does an adequate job removing all makeup with zero irritation to the skin. It’s on the expensive side though; there are others just as effective for less $. I like the product and the brand as a whole however I don’t know that I will repurchase. I’d rate this 3.5 out of 5.

on 9/3/2018 4:42:00 AM

Although this is one of the few cleansing balms that didn't break me out in massive acne (instead, just smaller closed comedones), I still didn't find it to be very effective. It broke through makeup decently, but it didn't feel oily enough to really do a thorough cleanse. Instead, I found myself using this 2-3 times over to get everything off—not ideal. It's lightly fragrant and smells pretty good, but that isn't too significant relative to its other cons.

on 8/26/2018 3:08:00 PM

This is an effective cleansing balm with a pretty mint green colour. It is close to unscented and suitable for sensitive skin and around the eyes. I personally found the packaging a little cheap for the price, it seems like it was always greasy and the label slid off eventually. Other than that, this is a good cleansing balm, especially if you are looking for one that is very gentle.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

While I really did love the way this left my skin feeling, I’m not crazy about the texture. After cleansing with this, my skin felt amazing; very clean, smooth, protecting and nourished. I think I might just have to get used to the texture of this and how it feels while using the product to cleanse the skin.I did find that I loved this a bit more when I did the Korean Double Cleanse method and followed this up with my Guerlain Ochidee Cleansing Foam.

on 8/1/2018 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this is a good product, it removes makeup including my eye makeup, is gentle and doesn't dry skin out nor does the balm make it feel oily or leave a residue. it's also $34 dollars and I buy just as many high-end items as I do drugstore items but with this, save your 34 dollars. there are less expensive balms that are just as effective as this. boots no 7 cleansing balm is amazing and 8 dollars at Ulta and Walgreens. shea Moisture balm is really good and like 12 dollars. save your money and pass on this. I've learned over the years that very few expensive cleaners really have much over the inexpensive cleansers except their brand name and their marketing to people that they can convince to buy their product because no other products can compare. pass for a less expensive balm because it's going to work just fine

on 6/13/2018 8:15:00 PM

I bought this as it has non-comedogenic and non-irritating ingredients, and from amazing reviews, but I'm not in love. I feel like it doesnt effectively remove makeup just by massaging the balm in and rinsing it off (is there such a product that does this?) It definately works better when you use a wash cloth to remove the balm as the first step to a double cleanse. I've done a double cleanse with just my current face wash alone (1 st step wiih a washcloth, 2nd cleanse without), and it yielded the same results, so this cleansing balm was not necessary. Also, Sometimes it dried out my face and other times it didnt. As for packaging, I like how it came with a spatula and thats about it. I dont really care to judge it as it serves it purpose lol I will finish this product but I wont repurchase this because it is not what i think a cleansing balm should be. I believe a cleansing balm should effectively remove makeup without having to use a washcloth. I do reccomend it for light makeup days, but not glam days/night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Another okay product with a hefty price tag. Not worth it.