Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes (All Shades)

Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes (All Shades)

4.4

Best lipstick ever!! Perfect nude shades and lasts all day!!

I picked up Almond Rose. I end up liking it but I am not crazy about it. I have also just tried Urban Decay's lipstick while it was on sale. It was a crazier color but I enjoyed that one much better. I guess I will just save my money and buy something I would really enjoy. If you want to try this, by all means. It is not bad. With the price, there is nothing to lose.

on 3/21/2018 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I bought Raw Chocolate because of the awesome name & was expecting a pink w/ brown undertones lipstick but it's pretty much just like what the previous reviewer said, "Pinky with a hint of orange". But it happens to fit my NC35 skin well cus I really think it's versatile & can be a nude winter/summer shade.

on 12/29/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this in the color raw chocolate, and it is a wonderful product. The finish is matte but the formula is creamy and moisturizing, I was worried I’d need lip balm with it but nope. The raw chocolate color (a nude brown pinky with a bit of orange) is very similar to MAC touch and honey love, for reference (I’m a MAC NC15-20). I love this lipstick. It even wears off well and is inexpensive, and I do think the packaging is elegant. The lipstick itself has a scent but it’s not detectable once it’s on and there is no taste. Highly recommend!

on 6/13/2017 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was immediately tickled by the concept of these and picked up Naked Corel, Toasted Truffle and Almond Rose. These are nice...*if I put a gloss over them*. They seem to have a strong white base, which is odd based on the color selection, and this gives their texture a waxy, almost patchy quality that very obviously sits on top of the lips. Alone, it looks sort of cheap and tacky. Despite this, I find the shades to be very nice and flattering and didn't want to give up on these as they apply smoothly and pigmented and were comfortable. So, I threw a random matching gloss over top of all three shades. Instantly smoothes out the texture. The gloss melts the lipstick into my lips and I'm no longer looking at wax lips. They wore nicely like this.

If you don't mind working these a little and doctoring them up, I say get them. Although, there are TONS of beautiful nude lipsticks out there in these exact colors that don't need all the fuss.

And these stink.