rms beauty The Ultimate Makeup Remover Wipe

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought these primarily because I was packing for a trip and the wipes are individually wrapped in foil packets.

PROS:

Convenient to use if you're on the road or flying.

Very moisturizing. When my skin is dry, I appreciate these for cleansing without stripping the skin entirely.

The wipes don’t burn or tingle at all – a problem I have had with some other makeup wipes in the past because my skin is annoyingly sensitive. RMS promotes these as "gentle enough for babies," and I believe it.

Soothing if you have a sunburn.

Smells like coconuts. I happen to like coconuts but if you don’t, be aware that coconut oil is the key ingredient.

Does a good job of removing most makeup.

CONS:

Most of my eye makeup comes off with one wipe, but on my trip I was wearing a waterproof mascara and MAC Liquidlast eyeliner. I don’t like rubbing my lashes with a cloth, so I ended up having to use a Sephora Targeted Eye Makeup Remover Swab to clean off the rest of it.

The RMS wipe leaves a film on the skin unless you follow with a wet cotton round or washcloth.

Might be too greasy for your taste if you have oily skin unless you follow with a foaming face cleanser…in which case, maybe you don’t need the wipes.

$16 for 20 wipes, so they are kind of expensive for daily year-round use. I use them only for trips.

Ingredient: