3.7

$21.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

a day ago

Let me start by saying that I received a travel size tube in a set, not the actual glass bottle version, so it’s not fair for me to rate the packaging. That being said, I did not care for this product at all. The texture is weirdly tacky. Once applied I immediately felt a sensation. Not quite burning but definitely a tingle. I seemed to note a scent of lemon or citrus. I attribute this to the tingling sensation. I also noticed no brightening effect. No effect at all really. Will not purchase the full size and I HIGHLY recommend getting a sample before investing in this.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

a day ago

This is a really nice primer, just not really for what my skin needs are. It definitely brings a luminous look without being shiny. Does a nice job of evening skin tone and reducing the look of pores, and it does stay on all day. The packaging is really beautiful, but the pump is weird...the first pump of the day would spray product everywhere, but then it would work fine. Also, I would say this is somewhat affordable seeing as how one bottle lasted me about six months. I prefer a matte look so I probably won’t repurchase, but it’s very nice for a glowy look.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a month ago

One of the best primers I have used. The purple hue gives a slight glow, especially on sleepless nights. It’s light and not sticky and helps make makeup go on smoothly.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

a month ago

I wasn't impressed with this primer. Its similar to other primers I have tried with micro glitter with slight color correcting. I will not purchase.

About reviewer (877 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

4 months ago

Unfortunately not a fan of this primer. I have dry sensitive skin. This primer enlarges the appearances of pores and due to the light reflecting characteristic it emphasises any textured/bumpy skin. So unless you have baby smooth, poreless skin this primer probably isn't for you!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

9 months ago

I have olive to neutral medium skin tone (MAC NW 20) slightly oily skin with some hyperpigmentation and acne scarring and large pores. In general, primers are not my thing, but I have found a few that do make a positive difference. This is not one of them. The lilac tones and pearlescent glow give my face a mask-like tone and texture. It's like it's reflective but also somewhat flat. In that sense, I suppose it does do what it says - mattifying without being shiny, but it ends up looking waxy. Because of this, it makes larger pores seem larger. On top of that, the lilac color works terribly against my olive.neutral tones. Made me a weird pale gray even under foundation! It might be pretty on very very fair skin with no ruddiness/pink. It did an OK job of making foundation application smoother, but didnt do much to fill in pores. Didn't really notice it keeping foundation on longer or oilies at bay in any significant sense. If I were to say who might like this primer, I'd say good for alabaster skin that's a little oily.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Relaxed, Fine

10 months ago

What a lovely primer! You can say primers are gimmick and I agree to an extent, but can’t deny that this little extra step makes my foundation last longer and apply easily. Some of my moisturizers don’t mesh well with certain foundations- this primer takes care of it. It’s also perfect for dry, sallow skin, or mature skin. I have combo skin and it works for me. The lilac hue disappears once the primer is applied. Leaves your skin glowy but not oily. Works under any foundation, no matter the coverage.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

a year ago

It depends on your undertone whether this is the one for you. If you have yellow undertones, you may love it as it neutralizes yellow tones, brightens and lightens skin. If you have red undertones it will just make you look a weird ruddy purple shade - try a golden or champagne primer instead. Even though this appears glowy and moisturising when it first goes on, once the makeup goes on it doesn't do anything. It doesn't make my makeup look any more glowy, doesn't last longer and doesn't fill pores. Itches my skin slightly as well.

About reviewer (1215 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

I have large deep pores all over my tzone and temples plus a very oily tzone, normal cheeks and very dry undereyes. No problems with wrinkles as Iam 27 and take care of my skin just some fine lines under my eyes. And my skintone is NC10. I got the 15 ml tube to try this hyped product. Well lets start with what I dont like: - this will not fill in pores - does not control oils - does not make my makeup last longer - contains fragrance. It smells very nice and citrusy-sweet but I prefer unscented products on my skin. But to be fair no matte bluring primer ever made a difference for me the way I would like to be blured and matte ;) This is a water based luminous lotion without pearls or any kind of shimmer. It is more glossy but in the most subtle and bin sticky way. As this does nothing as a primer for me I use it more as a mixing medium. What I use and like it for: - mixing with my too faced born this way multi use concealer for my dry undereyes -as a subtle non glittery highlighter. I use it with my sponge or finger gentle as last step on my cheekbones, nose, cupidsbow and browbone -as base for Highlighter when I want a stronger glow. - to sheer Out pigmented creamblush, Highlighter or bronzer - as base for shimmery eyeshadows to give a more foiled Look - as moisturizer if I have a dryer skin day. Usually I use under makeup just the ordinary marine hyaluronics mixed with the Vitamin C powder (this serum will make a big difference If you have oily but extrem dehydrated skin!! So cheap anyone should try that) So I like to product and will repurchase but just the 15 ml bc I dont use it everyday.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

a year ago

I have a combo oily skin with some acne so my bare face looks so dull. I love the way this primer makes my skin look healthier especially my cheeks. It can't control oil so I use for my cheeks to make the entire face fresh. My foundation is always healthy thanks to this primer. Thanks to Kathleen, who recommend this for me <3

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure