Suqqu Face Designing Concealer

Suqqu Face Designing Concealer

1 review

on 3/16/2017 10:23:00 AM

When I bought this concealer I was really struck with it: it is creamy, blendable, and comes with a highlighter and two shades so you can customize your under-eye concealer. The problem is that shortly after, I discovered the Sisley concealer, which is beyond compare. Sisley is about 30 bucks more expensive than Suqqu, but it does such a great job, that it merits its price tag, in my opinion. The Suqqu concealer is very similar to Laura Mercier`s Secret Camouflage concealer for undereyes.(I mean the creamy one that comes in a small round brown jar). It is very emollient and not that great for warm weather. (I can wear Sisley in most kinds of climates without issues). The highlighter shade can be used under eyes or just on the high points of the face. It is such a small amount and it`s so bloody expensive though, that I mainly just use it under my eyes. The same goes for the concealer pans: I think it`s too creamy to really cover other imperfections on the face that well. It`s a good concealer, but I feel that my Laura Mercier did just as good a job for half the price.