L.A. Girl Velvet Contour Stick

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have three of the Blush colors. I'm telling you, for the price, these are amazing. Well, honestly they are amazing at any price. They are buttery and almost powdery soft to put on. The color payoff is WONDERFUL and very long lasting. I wore my light pink one for 14 hours yesterday and I went outside and walked around, drove with the windows down and everything and it still came off on my washcloth. Very impressive! I have a pink one, a mauve one and a coral and they are all equally as pretty! There are places to find these online for much less than the L.A. Girl website. It's worth shopping around to get the best deal but 4.99 is still pretty great!

Edit: I now have all 10...they're amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I have this in the shade Luminous, which is a pinky champagne highlighter. It doesn't have any shimmer or glitter, in direct light I can see only microscopic sparkles. On my fair skin with neutral to cool undertone it looks like a beautiful glow. I can apply directly from stick, it doesn't move foundation underneath and blends beautifully. The texture is not oily, but glides easily on skin. Once applied, it sets quickly and doesn't feel sticky. Overall, this is a perfect stick highlighter I have been looking for! Its effect on skin is comparable to Mary-Lou Manizer, while it is also very affordable. I can recommend this particular shade.