Suqqu Bright Up Face Powder

Suqqu Bright Up Face Powder

1 review

on 1/24/2017 1:27:00 AM

This powder is PERFECTION for dry combo winter skin: it takes down that oily, unwanted shine, doesn`t show up on skin or dry patches as powder, and imparts the skin a glow that is out of this world. It is hands down my powder of choice for the colder months. It has a pink hue, but I don`t think it will mess with your complexion,as it is a pressed powder and not a foundation, so for the darker ladies out there I think this will work for you, too. I am fair, but my sister is a darker, medium olive complexion and she loves this as much as I do. Controls oil pretty well, does require a few touch ups as the day goes on, but it`s never cakey on me. The packaging is black, simple and utilitarian. It comes with a separate compartment for the sponge which is very hygienic. It has two types of pearl milled in which doesn`t show up as glitter or anything tacky like that. Expensive as heck, but worth every penny. The powders I love for summer (Albion, L`Occitane, and Ex:Beaute) look too obvious and drying in winter, so they get put aside in favor of Suqqu. I haven`t tested it in warmer weather yet, so I will update on that. But I will repurchase as soon as I hit pan.

PS-I should mention: I NEVER use the sponge. I have a portable brush from Hakuhodo which I use to apply and touch up. The sponge needs care,as it can make you look cakey.