Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So here's my first foyer into liquid lipsticks: I'm a traditional straight from the bullet lipstick girl. WnW Megalast lipsticks- those I probably have 10 of those, and with keeping up with the times I'd try something new. So in Walgreens for a thing, I saw the display and snatched up one- Video Vixen to be exact. I didn't wear it right away, in fact I bought it in the Summer and didn't touch it until this month, because I was still gunshy. Went out to see an acquaintance's band play one evening, so I dolled up a little and put on Video Vixen: Plush deep neutral-warm red with a peculiar applicator- a concave doe foot that hugged the curves of my lips. I heard liquid lippies had a habit of drying, so I made sure I applied balm and then wiped it off and went in with a complimentary lip pencil first. Ugh, stickkky. Although it had comfortable wear, I couldn't press my lips together without the stickiness. Being the worry wort I am, I threw it in my bag for the rest of the night just in case of touchups. I ate and checked my lips...dude. Still there. I gave my acquaintance a "good luck peck" on the lips and I looked at him thinking I had smudged the crap out of him and myself, but again...bruh. No transfer. I chugged a huge beer and there wasn't anything on the glass. Witchcraft! Seriously, a little wear, but fresh as the time I put it on. I still reapplied anyway, because I wanted to believe this lippie sucked, but it no sir, it did not. When I got home and did my makeup removal routine using coconut oil, it came right off, so I surmised that something oily would make it deteriorate. Still, excellent for the price of $4.99, and if you see stickiness as a trifle, then this product is for you because it doesn't disappoint in any other way.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It can compete with MAC liquid matt lipstick! I got a Missy and Fierce - pretty good bright blue toned, vintage vibe red.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a few different colors. It looks fantastic at first. After a couple hours, the color is gone and my lips are highly irritated. I will probably just throw it in the trash. It's too bad, because the colors are good, and the packaging is top notch.

I purchased this color in Nudist Peach and it’s just the perfect color for a sultry Bardot makeup look. Pair with dark messy eyes and start ruining men.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These lipsticks are pretty much 50/50 depending on the shades you purchase. I purchased "Give me mocha" And "Missy" and have had two completely different experiences with the two. Give me mocha is beautiful! It glides on smoothly and feels natural on my lips. Missy on the other hand.......The applicator feels rough and it looks patchy when you apply it. The formula feels watery and the color does not look nice at all. If you mess up application GOOD LUCK removing this shade because it stains your skin and you'll have to go thorough hoops to get it off.. I'd say this is a good buy as long as you stick to the more nude lip shades because the brighter ones have a whole different feel to them.

on 10/18/2017 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Love this! I have this in "Give Me Mocha" and it looks nice on my complexion. Very subtle but the color pops in a way. It lasts long even after drinking coffee. I would give this 5 lippies but I can't because it is drying on MY lips. However I'm going to figure out a way to moisturize my lips before applying this. So in love with the color and how it's long lasting, can't wait to try a few other shades.

Dont not hesitate to buy these little babies!!! I am in love with these. They are a little drying though so I put a lip balm on before applying but I have no problems at all with these other than that. I have coral corruption and Missy fierce and plan on buying more because for $5 you can not beat these little drugstore gems.

on 9/8/2017 9:40:00 PM

OMG I picked two of these this afternoon and I am so happy I did. The packaging is elegant and it caught my eye, as did the price. When I first applied it it is wet and then dries into a perfect even color. Don't hesitate to buy this. I'm so glad I did!

Great packaging and great product if you like matte longwear lippies. They do get drying after a few hours but you can easily touch up if needed to give a little hydration boost or fix a patch. It does have a velvety, true matte appearance. The dark vampy colors are stunning and last longer than my coworkers' expensive liquid lipstick!

on 8/19/2017 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I saw Missy and Fierce in the store one day and was intrigued. I googled some swatches and ended up buying it the next day.

In my googling, I saw that it's been considered a dupe for Kat Von D's Outlaw, which I love. They're similar but not quite the same. Outlaw is a bit darker, and felt more vampy, while Missy and Fierce felt like it had more of a pink tone, but still very pretty. Missy and Fierce wasn't quite as drying though, which I appreciate.

Now to actual wear. I wore this to work, and for the first 5 hours, it wore pretty decently. I was drinking out of a water bottle and talking, a lot, throughout that time and mostly noticed the inside part of the lip wearing off, which makes sense. I wiped it off for lunch, reapplied, and saw another good 4 hours of wear. It even handled a pasta dinner, with some slight care towards how I was eating.

I'm not a huge fan of that type of wand. It's like a doe wand but with a ledge. Maybe for some it helps, but for me it gets in the way. One last thing, just like any other liquid, matte lipstick, exfoliating your lips and moisturizing before hand is rather crucial. I'm certainly curious to try more from this line after enjoying Missy and Fierce.