wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

on 5/28/2018 2:19:00 PM

I just love these I bought quite a few colors the formula is perfect not drying super pigmented long wearing affordable what more can I say my fav color is “Behind the bleachers” I have “berry recognize” “ nice to fushia” and “give me mocha” “rebel rose” .. get it you won’t regret it , the price is right

on 5/2/2018 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I find application very easy and it is very long wearing without feeling overly dry (no butthole lips here!), I did need to touch up a little after maybe 6 hours and a meal, and it looked just fine after the touch up. It wasn't crumbly. I have two colors Video Vixen and Rebel Rose. I love the way Video Vixen looks. while wearing it, it looks like a very dark, almost black red. I freaking love this shade. Rebel Rose pulls straight brown on me. There's nothing rosy or mauve about this. I'll keep it and wear it sometimes, but it pulls too brown on me for my liking.

on 3/26/2018 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have the shade Rebel Rose. It’s a beautiful MLBB dusty mid tone mauve against my NW13 skin. I really like the formula, it’s not super thick and it dries to a nice matte finish. And as long as I don’t apply too much then it definitely won’t transfer. I also really like the applicator. Overall a great drugstore liquid lipstick.

on 3/6/2018 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got the color "give me mocha" at first. I loved how even and pigmented it applied. It felt so comfortable on my lips like I had nothing on. I went out and got the shades "nudist peach", "coral corruption", and "missy and fierce". The first two colors were awful. They were patchy, dry, not pigments and broke apart after a few minutes on my lips. "Missy and fierce" applied beautifully just like "give me moch". These are a hit or miss.

on 2/12/2018 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just tried this and it’s pretty good! Slightly drying as most liquid lipsticks are. But once it dries it doesn’t move. I do the ‘kiss my hand’ test and nothing comes off! You will have to re-apply after you eat as anything with oil removes it.

The price point is great and I like the packaging. However, the colours that I got (Nudie Patootie, Berry Recognize and Rebel Rose) are very thick - in my opinion too thick. They're drying and a bit harder to apply, since the applicator is great but not made for this thick of a texture. Also, I find them to have a bit of a funky smell and they can end up crumbeling.

Maybe if you haven't tried out the better liquid lipsticks on the market, you'll like the wet n wild ones. Hoewever if you're used to Jeffree Star, Kat von D, Dose of Colors etc. I highly doubt you'll reach for these. They're not horrible, but nothing I would repurchase or ever recommend to someone.

on 1/21/2018 1:01:00 PM

This is not one of the better long lasting lipsticks or semi-permanents at the drugstore. It is hard to apply evenly as the formula is very thin. It does however have an good applicator, dries pretty quickly, and feels comfortable once on. But does it stay on? No. One sip of coffee will cause this to start coming off - a lot. I put it on and then had a cup of coffee. By the time I was done the lipstick had made a big ring around the edges of my lips and looked ridiculous. You also can not use chapstick, gloss, or anything under or over it - or it won't adhere or it will come off. I use Maybelline Superstay and to avoid the tackiness then apply chapstick. It doesn't budge and lasts all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So here's my first foyer into liquid lipsticks: I'm a traditional straight from the bullet lipstick girl. WnW Megalast lipsticks- those I probably have 10 of those, and with keeping up with the times I'd try something new. So in Walgreens for a thing, I saw the display and snatched up one- Video Vixen to be exact. I didn't wear it right away, in fact I bought it in the Summer and didn't touch it until this month, because I was still gunshy. Went out to see an acquaintance's band play one evening, so I dolled up a little and put on Video Vixen: Plush deep neutral-warm red with a peculiar applicator- a concave doe foot that hugged the curves of my lips. I heard liquid lippies had a habit of drying, so I made sure I applied balm and then wiped it off and went in with a complimentary lip pencil first. Ugh, stickkky. Although it had comfortable wear, I couldn't press my lips together without the stickiness. Being the worry wort I am, I threw it in my bag for the rest of the night just in case of touchups. I ate and checked my lips...dude. Still there. I gave my acquaintance a "good luck peck" on the lips and I looked at him thinking I had smudged the crap out of him and myself, but again...bruh. No transfer. I chugged a huge beer and there wasn't anything on the glass. Witchcraft! Seriously, a little wear, but fresh as the time I put it on. I still reapplied anyway, because I wanted to believe this lippie sucked, but it no sir, it did not. When I got home and did my makeup removal routine using coconut oil, it came right off, so I surmised that something oily would make it deteriorate. Still, excellent for the price of $4.99, and if you see stickiness as a trifle, then this product is for you because it doesn't disappoint in any other way.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It can compete with MAC liquid matt lipstick! I got a Missy and Fierce - pretty good bright blue toned, vintage vibe red.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a few different colors. It looks fantastic at first. After a couple hours, the color is gone and my lips are highly irritated. I will probably just throw it in the trash. It's too bad, because the colors are good, and the packaging is top notch.