wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Dried matte and looked amazing... until I ate. I swear this stuff reactivated because almost all of it came off when I ate. A shame since it worked out for other people.

on 8/21/2018 12:05:00 PM

Yes. One thousand times yes. I love this so much I already decided it is what I am going to be wearing for my wedding - yup, a $5 lipstick. And I own Charlotte and Kylie and Mac.

I use “Give Me Mocha” and “Rebel Rose”. I can only speak to how these shades perform since
(sometimes) other shades can perform differently even if in the same line. I bought a red shade from this line that did not work well at all.

The shades I mentioned are easy to apply, the applicator lets me create the perfect Cupid’s bow, and it turns matte which means - long wearing! I can get away without reapplying this until noon on a work day. I drive in around 7, drink coffee, eat food, and this stuff lasts.

As it wears off it fades gracefully and I personally have never had an issue with that weird ring on the outter part of the lips (you know - as the inner part of the lipstick wears off and you’re left with a weird unintentional, thick lip liner vibe on the outside of your lips?). Gross.

I even receive compliments from the girls at
my office and they are blown away when I tell them it is Wet N’ Wild. The two shades I mentioned? 5 lippies for sure.

The only reason I could see people not liking this is if you have dry lips or don’t like that sensation of a liquid lip dry down. It does feel dry. Not moisturizing at all. I don’t personally mind it because I like the staying power, but for those of you with sensitive lips you may want to pass.

on 8/8/2018 2:48:00 PM

I have this lipstick in 925B "Give Me Mocha." This product was $5 at my local Walmart.
I LOVE THIS!! This liquid lip is so much better than I expected it to be! I don't usually buy makeup products of any sort in drugstores or grocery stores since I thought makeup was only good if you got it from places like Sephora or Ulta Beauty, but call me a believer now! This has instantly become my favorite lipstick out of my entire arsenal, and trust me, I have an arsenal! This lipstick drys, is VERY matte, and will stay in place with minimal touch ups. If I'm going out to eat, I don't even bring the lipstick along because it refuses to come off even when I eat something like pancakes with syrup or chili.
As I said, this lipstick is DEFINITELY matte. I'm very, very into that, but if you aren't, this lipstick will probably not be the one for you. This product will dry down and stay in place beautifully.
The texture is sometimes a bit patchy, especially if you have dry skin on your lips, but I find if I brush my lips with my toothbrush and moisturize well before bed, Liquid Catsuit goes on, stays on, and looks perfect!
The applicator is doe foot, which I've found is the best for "lining" my lips with the product before filling in. I love to define my cupid's bow and lip line before smearing this product on my actual lips. I haven't had an feathering or smudging with this method at all!
The packaging is definitely cute, but I love the "bullet" look in a lipstick packaging and the traditional shape being invisible looks wonderful with this.
I've got extremely sensitive skin, but lipsticks usually don't bother me as long as I don't over line my lips by even a bit. However, this lipstick has passed the skin test because I love adding a bit more volume to my thin upper lip to compensate for my thick bottom lip. I'm almost certain it's because the product is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, meaning the ingredients are all vegan and they test their product on humans rather than animals.
Believe me when I say I absolutely, without a doubt will be buying this product again. I feel like I've met my soulmate in the form of a liquid lipstick!

on 5/28/2018 2:19:00 PM

I just love these I bought quite a few colors the formula is perfect not drying super pigmented long wearing affordable what more can I say my fav color is “Behind the bleachers” I have “berry recognize” “ nice to fushia” and “give me mocha” “rebel rose” .. get it you won’t regret it , the price is right

on 5/2/2018 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I find application very easy and it is very long wearing without feeling overly dry (no butthole lips here!), I did need to touch up a little after maybe 6 hours and a meal, and it looked just fine after the touch up. It wasn't crumbly. I have two colors Video Vixen and Rebel Rose. I love the way Video Vixen looks. while wearing it, it looks like a very dark, almost black red. I freaking love this shade. Rebel Rose pulls straight brown on me. There's nothing rosy or mauve about this. I'll keep it and wear it sometimes, but it pulls too brown on me for my liking.

on 3/26/2018 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have the shade Rebel Rose. It’s a beautiful MLBB dusty mid tone mauve against my NW13 skin. I really like the formula, it’s not super thick and it dries to a nice matte finish. And as long as I don’t apply too much then it definitely won’t transfer. I also really like the applicator. Overall a great drugstore liquid lipstick.

on 3/6/2018 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got the color "give me mocha" at first. I loved how even and pigmented it applied. It felt so comfortable on my lips like I had nothing on. I went out and got the shades "nudist peach", "coral corruption", and "missy and fierce". The first two colors were awful. They were patchy, dry, not pigments and broke apart after a few minutes on my lips. "Missy and fierce" applied beautifully just like "give me moch". These are a hit or miss.

on 2/12/2018 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just tried this and it’s pretty good! Slightly drying as most liquid lipsticks are. But once it dries it doesn’t move. I do the ‘kiss my hand’ test and nothing comes off! You will have to re-apply after you eat as anything with oil removes it.

The price point is great and I like the packaging. However, the colours that I got (Nudie Patootie, Berry Recognize and Rebel Rose) are very thick - in my opinion too thick. They're drying and a bit harder to apply, since the applicator is great but not made for this thick of a texture. Also, I find them to have a bit of a funky smell and they can end up crumbeling.

Maybe if you haven't tried out the better liquid lipsticks on the market, you'll like the wet n wild ones. Hoewever if you're used to Jeffree Star, Kat von D, Dose of Colors etc. I highly doubt you'll reach for these. They're not horrible, but nothing I would repurchase or ever recommend to someone.

on 1/21/2018 1:01:00 PM

This is not one of the better long lasting lipsticks or semi-permanents at the drugstore. It is hard to apply evenly as the formula is very thin. It does however have an good applicator, dries pretty quickly, and feels comfortable once on. But does it stay on? No. One sip of coffee will cause this to start coming off - a lot. I put it on and then had a cup of coffee. By the time I was done the lipstick had made a big ring around the edges of my lips and looked ridiculous. You also can not use chapstick, gloss, or anything under or over it - or it won't adhere or it will come off. I use Maybelline Superstay and to avoid the tackiness then apply chapstick. It doesn't budge and lasts all day.